Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Torrance chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMG I love this! Your essay is very helpful. I was lauging after I read Section 6's title. It's true, they don't teach you anything about writing until college. I remember thinking: "What? I didn't know that and they don't teach you in high school!" after taking an english 300 class. Great Eassy!
wistfulpearl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
thanks for writing this! it was really helpful :) i can (probably) finally go back to writing my story
Skitty Pink chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
adding this to favorites. I'm sure I'll be back to re-read this again and again. very useful and entertaining. Thank you :)
ShockingReality chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was fantastic. Useful AND entertaining. I've suffered from writer's block too, and I might just have to bookmark this story so I can go back to it when I get stuck. ;)

oh yeah - and you should write that story about Bubblegum World with Bob and Jane and the global warming thing. I'd read it.
raped by a female bunni chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ah this is awesome! *bows down in praise and worship* thankin' ya kindly, little lady!
hamxham chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
ahh thank you so much for this! its really really useful, and i love they way you did it!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING-LY HELPFUL!
Alpheus chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, thank you so much for this!
Alivta Wright aka mmjohn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great! This is really going to help me first the novel I was starting. You seem like a great writers, off to read one of your stories.
DarkCougar555 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hey, that's so awesome! It's so useful and helpful! Thank you for wrote this. :D

DarkCougar5~
Adrenalin chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hello,

I read your essay a long time ago and still read it sometimes, since it's very complete and useful. I would like to know if you'd be okay with me translating it in french ? It's for a french livejournal community based on helping each other with our stories.

Thanks.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh wow. I wish I had read this when I started here, like, what, eight years ago? Would've saved me (and all my lovely readers) so much heartache. Fortunately, I learned most of what you've fantabulously written in the last two months or so. I actually thought of an idea, came up with complex character profiles, and planned out my ENTIRE story (well, except the epilogue; I figure the characters will hash that one out on their own). It's helped so much with the writer's block, you have no idea. Well, except you DO since it's part of your essay...

Don't mind me, I'm tired ;)

But yes! Great advice. I advise everyone to take it, and take it seriously :)
PindrakeCake chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I.

Fucking.

LOVE YOU.
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Lol, that was funny, and at least now I know what to do if I don't know what to make my chracters reply to one another. I think I'm in love with the "What if" game.
Veanar chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
you just saved me!

maybe I won't get carrotts now!

hehhe... I'm off to kill my writer's block monster!

(this was written four years ago, and I only notice it now?)

anyway, Thank you!