Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Written chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
solid advice! tried and true :)
Yannick chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Is that story about BGW actually real? It sounds very appealing. And I think I will try... with that PrePlanning thing. Thanks.

Although carrots aren't the worst, tomatoes are. They splat! Hope Suzy or Suzie doesn't die of TMC (Too Much Carrot) syndrome...

Twy.
little purple dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Thank you so much for this, it REALLY helped me! I'll definitely refer to this whenever I'm starting a new story...or all the time, really!

Really awesome awesome job! I congratulate you on this excellent piece of work, and look forward to any other guides you might want to write that may push me in the direction of better creative writing (*wink wink hint hint*).

Again, thanks a bunch!

- Vee
steady chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love how neat, smooth, and well written this is! It's entertaining and helpful, and doesn't rant on and on about how "z0mg you shud not do dis!"

But anyway, thanks for writing this!
FLGMadisonW chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is such fabulous advice. Thank you SO much for posting this! It looks like it took a lot of time, and effort, and I think it's going to help so many people. I know it's going to help me!
iChellezm chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh my gosh, that was really good! I swear, from now on, I'm coming to this when I want to write a story. I loved the character development ideas, and of course, I loved the curing writer's block section. I also loved how you kept me interested by adding little funny comments in.

And now you've interested me to read some of your work.

Keep it up!
Agent Awesome chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
You are a genius! Honestly, I plan on referring to this every time I start a story, because it is really helpful. Anyway, thank you in advance for all of the assistance this is sure to provide me with (and great reference to Chicago! lol).
Wolf Blossom chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
XD Helped me out a lot and I'm an age old writing.. okay I've been writing for only three years but tips are always welcome and even if this was written like three years ago (when I kinda first started writing on FFN) it's still really good ) Don't know if you read reviews anymore but this is amazing!
Lumaris chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Brilliant _ just brilliant xD I'll definitely add this to my favorites.. it helped me realize a lot! I think I may be able to bring a book of mine on hiatus back to life and dodge all those menacing, evil carrots! _

~FoxyWriter
dreaming star chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow, that was really inspiring! Not to mention, incredibly enjoyable to read. Luckily, as I've grown and matured, I've begun to realize many of those principles myself, but a How-To-Do never hurts ;)

On a side note...where the heck do you find time to set aside two hours every day! Perhaps I'll feel differently once college apps are out of my life forever...
MK16 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
OMG! Thanx a bunch for this!

It really gives some fab points about writing that i never even knew before! XD This is gonna help me a helluva lot!

Love it! and...ah... writers block... havnt we all 'been there, done that'? lol haha i know i have, and still do! but im sure with this guide, i can get better and fix that lil' hitch!

but GREAT WORK! loved every single bit! *applause*

~RL~
K.M.Mackenzie chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
HI!

Man, thanks for this, not that I asked you to do it or anything, but it helps a helluva lot. Especially the What If game. I forgot all about that. And Bob and Jane's little talk scene that has no relation to the story whatsoever. Way fun to write your own version of that. My characters were stuck in a barren wasteland cuz the bas crashed into a random turtle. Something to do with a flashback to the days when I watched Dextor's Lab. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Anyways, I have one suggestion, you should probably copyright that Bob and Jane in Bubble Gum World thing or somebody will steal it. Trust me, it's happened before.

I'm off to see what you've written, you've intrigued me.

XX. Mackenzie
Jecori chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ahahahahaha this made me laugh the whole way :D

this is definitely some awesome advice, and i couldn't have said it better myself! hehe

thanks for the tips, though it really would be a good idea to get this published, haha :D

i love all the funny comments and small examples you used, like how bob eats piggies :D that was so funny!

i know you wrote this 3 years ago..wow..almost exactly, but i will always look back at this, and tell myself glitterjewele would be disappointed in me even after reading this and just leaving my stories in the dusty dark...

hehe ;P

really great writing and in the most helpful form, just want to let you know i appreciate this reference :D

i am in your eternal debt.

-vesta
Nessya chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Thanks for giving us, authors without motivation or dealing deeply with the horrible writer's block. ) Many people are thankful.

Thanks once more, this will help me a lot D

**Nessya**
Zoe Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was SOO awesome! Thanks for posting it. Although I do some things here, such as heavy character development, it was interesting to see how chapter-by-chapter planning works.

I'm going to start your method! It seems so much better than how I've been writing.

Ooh, and I loved your tips on curing writer's block.

e clare