Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
BlackPetal chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Honey, I couldn't have written it better myself. Half the things you mentioned in here I already do, but hey, this is still something I can look back on if need be. Good job!
R. M. Watts chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Thanks a bunch for posting this. I'm sure it'll come in handy more then once for me. :)

-AAC
hellohellolove chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Yes, thank you! Exactly what I needed. I now feel like prewriting a story I have a vague idea for. The story I currently have is 15 chapters long, and I have no idea where I'm going...yeah, I guess I'm just writing to get it done. So I think I'll hiatus it. And plan and rewrite. Oh, great, work.

*Ahem* Anyway, thanks :) This was a great help. I often find I feel like I've already written the story after I prewrite, but whatever.

You don't mind if I print this out to look at when I need inspiration, do you? I promise I won't use it for any weird bad carrot-deserving reasons. It'll just be in my drawer :)

Anyway, thnx

Alex
StrugglingAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hi. Um...I have a question, but I promise I have no carrots regardless of your answer. FIrst, let me say, very helpful this was. I was like, "Well dang it. I guess I should have kept doing that...Hmm. What else does she say? Hmm..." Another thing I liked was the fact that you kept my attention all the way through, from your funny intro, to your somewhat kooky conclusion.

Now, my question. Would it anger you greatly if I were to print myself off a copy of this to keep with my story? I solemnly swear not to claim it as mine to to repost it anywhere or do anything else naughty. It just would be helpful to me to have it handy with what I write when I write. Please? Thanks.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
The best thing I have ever read _
SilverOnyx91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Thanx so much for writing this for us people who don't have a clue about drafting an origonal story. Love it!
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Amusing...maybe I should try preplanning. All I really know is that he has to be his cocky charming romantic self to win his girl's heart by the end. I could never do a chap-by-chap though; I would never get what the chapter says to do done. *sigh* But nevertheless, a very helpful guide, especially Jane, Bob, and BGW.

GREAT JOB!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Brilliant! You basically put everything that's gets in the way of every writer..except theme and want. Theme is the..very reason you're writing the story, and want is how to find out what you want to write about. I could help you with that if you want. I read a published book titled Seven Steps of the Writer's Path. Every writer on Earth should own it. I'm serious.

And every writer on Earth should ead this too. You're on my favorites! I hope you have some actual stories that you write though.
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hell yeah! Sugar, you're the Dave Ramsey of Writer's Block. AMEN!

Thanks for this, man.

~ARS
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Thank you for the advice! A year ago, I started writing fanfiction and I was so excited because I knew what I wanted for the ending but three chapter into the story, I realized that I didn't have a proper plot and that it seemed to be a collection of oneshots rather than an actual progressing fic. It really disappointed me. I loved this so much I actually printed it! I was so happy that the ink made it. There was only a small amount left. Aww, I know most of the summaries there. I have only read False Facades though. Loved it. Thank you for the guide again!
Airotia chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Ahh, what a magnificent guide. I've been stuck with Writer's Block, and most guides/advice given to me seem so implausible... Plus, like, 99.9% of them tell you to get a beta, and betas annoy the crap out of me. *glares* Stupid betas...

ANYWAYS! Heh, thanks for posting this guide. It's a great help to me, and I shall follow it and see if my muse strikes me once again! ... Let's just hope it isn't with the sledgehammer again, because of it, I have a short attention sp... Is that a penny? Mine!
CreativeEdge chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Haha I think you have just covered everything I've ever gone through in writing a story, I'm glad you emphasized the planning stages, they've saved me on numerous occasions. I'll take your tips to heart they cover pretty much every potential snag.

merci

-Ani
Izella G chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Thank you so much for the tips, I'll take them in well:D
Ofinterest chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Extremely helpful adn entertaining. Will use the wisdom immediately.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is really great! I am currently writing my major work for extension 2 English, and this seriously gave me the boost that i needed to get that last burst of energy.

Thankyou.