Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Very useful!
Rikka K chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Thanks for the tips and the laugh. This guide is a must read for all writers (and readers, too.)
cloverluck11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
thank you for putting this up...i found it very helpful :D
Come Down Now They Will Say chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
cute!
xxYuNaFFxIxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
haha jane and bob! the tips really helped too
dancingintheshadows chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
lol. That was entertaining and oh so true. I am going to take advantage of all of this wonderful advice! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! erm. hehe.

~dancingintheshadows
lastchance02 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was -*stares in horror at her slim vocabulary*- awesome. Thanks for writing it! it pretty much gave me a new view on outlining a story, and i just wanted to let you know how much it is appreciated.
Olive Hudson chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow! This could be really, really helpful for me! Thanks for writing it!
I Dance In The Rain chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Did I mention that I love your work and you're added onto my Favorite EVERYTHING? No? Okay, well I do and you are. ;)
d chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
That rocked! I learned so much and had a good laugh. Rock on!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
You are my newest hero! Okay, well, technically... heroine. But, that sounds too much like a highly addicting, highly dangerous drug, so I'll call you my hero, okay?

*cough* Whoops. A little off track there. Okay, let me just say this... I am so happy you wrote this! As funny as they were, I'm goint to ignore the entertaing anecdotes and comments and focus on the fact that this is one of the most important pieces on FP. I have personally undergone a fate similar to poor Suzy (I was picking carrots out of my hair for weeks!), and hope to never repeat that certain experience. Thanks to you, I hope to avoid reverting to my old ways.

Although I eventually figured out some of the things you said (pre-planning all the way, baby!), I did pick up a quite a few more pointers... like the What If Game. I can't wait to use it!

So, thankyouthankyouthankyou! I hope other FP authors appreciate this as much as I do and follow some of your advice! If they do, FP will be that much greater.

Thanks again,

~Daphne~
Creative Destruction chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Oh wow. This is the funniest, most inspiring thing I have ever read. I'm going to save this and print it out! lol. You have just inspired me to do exactly what you said. Rock on! Cookies for you!
biochemical chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow..this has been so helpful for me and probably tons of other readers also! But I must say...BGW was corny but funny! And I agree with making your characters Role Play, it's very interesting. Or sometimes I just imagin my character in my head and talk to them, like real people. O.o Ok that sounded weird, but I don't have problems, I swear! Heh. Anyways, this has been funny and very helpful!

Lot's of cookies and thanks,

Lupin
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
That was pretty good. Thanks! :D
fazzingaway chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
that was amazing! i randomly found this on someone's favourites list and i'm so glad i read through it! i thought the best way to get out of my writer's block was to leave my story alone for awhile but its been 3 months now and you're totally right, i've lost interest coz i'm not attached to it anymore. i just never thought of it that way. i've read a number of 'how to write' manuals in my brief writing career and i have to say, this is one of my favourites simply because i loved your laid back style which made it so easy to read through. i reckon you could publish this for writers everywhere.

anyways, just wanted to say that this was an excellent piece of writing and was filled with great advice. thanks for posting it :D
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »