Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Thurayya chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow! Great tips, I'm going to use 'em in my writing now - I'm perfectly attached to my characters, but I realize that I have a problem with descriptions and, as you say, internal monolouge. I'm gonnah use those tips - great manual here.

- ala
princess cheezeball chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
awesome. helped me a lot. hope you're doing fine with what happened in london and all. God bless. :)
Angelbmo chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
this is really awesome..i love the humor and the great advice! thanks so much!
Taime chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is such a cool guide! I love it! Funny and informative at the same time! A few of quotes of this guide is on my profile because it was so hilarious! Bubblegum world seems interesting! And I hope I can avoid being pelted to death by carrots...and share I share your harted for carrots, especially the flying ones. Thanks very much for your wonderful advice!

P.S. - Hope you don't mind two quotes from this guide on my profile (don't worry I gave you the credit and all -)
SwordoftheKing chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
He-heh... carrots. I find your writing to be truly commendable here- with the way you offer sound advice interspersed with comedic analogies. This aught to be required reading for people on this sight. It's great! Bye f'now!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow, where has this been all my life? That was awesome. Fun to read while learning a lot. Thanks for the advice! _
countrygrits chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i can tell this is gunna help me finish my story and make it better. it sounds like you know what you are doing. at least for the most part;) hopefully i can actually do more to my story now! thankx for all your help!
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
wats with all the carrots? tanx ive been getting very anzy and reading about bob and jane in bgw made me lauf! anyways u are smart and helpful.. tanx x o and plz review my story 'Quartz sight' and be honest.. id love ur opinion cuz u no wat ur talkin about x cya x anything ud like me 2 review?
Angel Street chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
An extraordinarily useful piece which should be renamed The Writer's Bible, for the sake of things. Every writer should have read this at least once. Maybe they can post it up on the FictionPress home page?

*ANGEL*
genEve chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
waha, very interesting! i have uh... some difficulty in my story, which is currently quite stagnant despite all attempts to give it CPR and revive it back to life. i sure hope your guide will help P
inconsequential me chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
bahaha... brilliant and hilarious and informative. learned, laughed and agreed. kudos.
marina eyes chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
funny yet informative...thanks for the advice!
Nikki Libz chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
thaks for writing this. it was really quite helpful! especially the segment on getting over writers block. heh some people may have noticed that i have up around 10 stories and i've only completed one (although i never posted the rest...) anyway. thanks again! ,nikki
Queen of the Insects chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is amazing. I don't think I've ever read anything quite as useful or entertaining when it comes to how to write.
lostinscotland chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
lol, i love it! great tone you have, lots of nice humor, and wondrous advice, though i daresay i'm much too stubborn and spontaneous to take it. or at least, to take any of the advice that i don't already do. ::sigh:: my loss, i suppose. but whatever.

and yes, role playing is great fun. i spend WAY too much time doing that. a pox on not having a life...oh, well...
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »