Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Even though I'm definitely not a writer, this was a fun, interesting and slightly hilarious read. Good job.
theshadow603 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Mayuka chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for writing this! This actually motivated me to finish my incomplete stories! ;)
SimonClemens chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This seems like it'll be quite helpful to me.
Thank you! And now I must return to scouring for the advice I need.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great writing and great advice (: Thank you!
Saphine the Great chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Type the Bubble Gum World plot! :O Publish it! I would totally read it. :D

And...uh, nice tips!
KayMacD chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was actually incredibly helpful. I've never heard any of this advice before, and I think it'll really help me when I'm writing. I've dived into several unplanned stories before...except those are the only ones I really write about for long because I don't really use character development otherwise...
Anyway, thanks for writing this! It's awesome!
UnwrittenLanguage chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*laughs about thrown carrots* That was great. It was super helpful and really humorous. The humor was great to give it less of a guide feel and just something enjoyable to read from. I especially enjoyed BGW haha This is a great start to get over my fear of multiple chapters because of chapter by chapter summaries and the fact that idonthave a little brother to keep me on point. Thanks it was a ball reading and learning from it!
Joannah Broad chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
What I Learned From This : How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!

What I probably will remember for the rest of my life: Whatever you do, AVOID THE CARROTS P

Ha-ha. But jokes apart, thank you for this. It really helps. :)
BakaDuck chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was great! Thank you for the helpful tutorial :)
CainReborn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
thank you so much for writing this. It shall help me greatly!
LetTheWordsFly chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You're epic. Just saying. *Cackles madly as she goes off to write.
Jordan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Okay, I've been writing this story since October with no planning whatsoever. And when I did write out the plot it was edited nearly a thousand times, resulting in the confusion of a very sad writer (me). Is there any way to continue the story despite this? Can I simply work out the rest of the plot and go from there without messing it up totally?
silentsings chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was very amusing and the most helpful writing guide I've ever read/came across. :)

Haha, thank you for writing this! It gave me renewed energy to start plotting and writing again. :P

- silentsings
HelloBilby chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Thank you heaps for writing this. I have heaps of problems with writers block, and hopefully I'll now be able to avoid having carrots thrown at me by English teachers and dreaded HSC markers.

356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »