Reviews for How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story!
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow, this was so helpful! Thanks for taking the time to write this :) I shall go read your stories now. Perhaps I will do some plot-planning first, though. I have a beautiful plot chart (color coded and everything!) but I think it would be helpful to do the chapter-by-chapter planning in section 5. And Section 6 was super helpful! Oh, also, just wondering, but are you doing NaNoWriMo? If you are, what is your NaNo username? I shall follow you on the website! (ahem, creepy?) Anyway, thanks again!
O.O chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
i am emailing this story to all my english professors lol and im using this to write my own crappy shit! good thing i read this, i was just planning to take a suicidal jump into a story without any plot or main characters!
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Kaylio: WHOOO HOO! NO WRITERS BLOCK. But then again, I don't write a lot... but all writers MUST read this :)

Fluffy Pink Bunny: *Munches carrots* but.. but.. me wanna cawwots... waaaaa
Brinkofmyinsanity17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was a great piece to read, and quite entertaining. I cannot say i have ever had any writer's block, but i might have just jinxed myself. Bookmarking this one to read when I need to get back in the writing game. Agree with the pre-writing idea, since I am often found to do that, start a story and a few chapters later I get bored.

I'll surely read this again and again.

Thanks! :D
CloudyPenguin chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hehehe...Thanks for this funny but awesome guide! It's very helpful for a rookie writer!
CupCake34 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
THANK YOU! :) this is helpful as well as funny!
Gina chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm too lazy to login right now...but really this was very helpful. Thank-youuuuuu! :D
SagittarianArcher chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Kitty: Yes, thanx SOOO much! Yeah, I got a MASSIVE case of writer's block on Fanfic and, a month or two later, I FINALLY came up with a half decent ending, and that was only coz a reviewer suggested it! Let's all do our part to end the horrible epidemic of writer's block!

P.S. Thanx again for this! Now I shall be able to vanquish WRITER'S BLOCK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(Kat: Slaps Kitty's head) *cough cough* Ahem, sorry!

Kat: (sighs)
Spiked Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was actually very helpfull, since I struggle with finishing my stories. Also, I loathe carrots. Seriously.
marzmez chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was awesome! Informative and entertaining. Thanks tons!
GraceOfTheFlower chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
O.o poor Suzy. *plays taps on my clarinet(it sounds horrible)*

may she never be forgotten. I hope I'm not doomed, I've done no planning for my story...
Anonymous Islander chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This amazing. I printed this out to use. It's very helpful and I would just like to say~

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF WRITING
xXShedYourYellowXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was both extremely helpful and extremely amusing! Thanks for helping us avoid the carrots! ;)
Linnea7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I just wanted to say that that was really helpful and it has inspired me now to take a second look at this story that I started a while ago. I had decided to write a story for the Nanimowrimo challenge. So I had a basic plot idea and just started writing; however, after the first few pages my story ran away with me and I started writing about crazy things like talking dogs and palaces in ships...need we say more? :) Anyways I have now realized the importance of being thorough and writing out chapter summaries etc. And I totally agree with you about story summaries. They are so incredibly important, and it seems like such a pity that some people may have written an awesome story but just don't have a very catchy summary.
heart's longing chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Thank you for taking the time to write and post this! I found it very educational (aa well as entertaining!) and will bookmark it as a reference for later.

(I like carrots, actally. Now kale, on the other hand...)
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »