Reviews for A Revolution Kind (previously titled Pretty Shade of Grey)
Natten chapter 2 . 9/14
Okay, no, I've realised that the stories probably are set in completely different years. Like when you wrote about facebook being a thing for students only at the time Saul used it. And then it being 2015 for Alan about one year after his story started. Yeah, I was wrong. But it's kind of fun to imagine all these things happening in the same universe anyway. Like Saul and Vaun are living their lives like normal and getting to know each other and getting into a relationship with each other and stuff, and at the same time these two statues are standing in a graveyard somewhere... in the same state? These statues aren't really statues... They're in fact aliens. At the same time Alan is... probably a teenager? Or younger. And there's this whole universe outside of Earth that they're not aware of. And this comment is super confusing. I'm going to stop. But I just wanted to say that I know I was wrong. It bothered me, but now I've said it so now I feel better. OK, thanks, bye. :)
Natten chapter 1 . 9/12
Oh, I miss this story so much. A big part of why I love it is because it is not too dramatic, just a light and funny and friendly story. It is the only story I've ever recommended to a friend online. She liked it as well. I've re-read this story a number of times in the past. I miss it a lot now.

BY THE WAY. Was that Vaun standing in front of Alan in the line to the bank thing? It just seems like... coincidences like that don't happen much in the written world... and they both seem to live in California within hearing distance of the Disneyland fireworks. Could it have been? I tried to look up other comments to see if someone else thought the same thing, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

Thank you for making it possible for us strangers to read your amazing stories anyway. Despite the fact that there are assholes here as well, who leave shitty comments. I wish they'd just leave before they ever said anything. It's such a waste of energy.

But anyway, thank you for the time it was possible to read this. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19
I love this story,I reread it every chance I get.
Thank you for it.
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 1 . 1/15
I've read this story so many times until you took it down. Is there anyway you could put the original back up? It is something I have read at least twice a month for years and since it's gone, I just feel so lost without it. This is a phenomenal book and I honestly miss it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9
Please make it available to read! I need to read it!
I'm dying! I'm begging.
Saul is perfect!

PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8
Please make it available to read!
I'm begging you!
Nothing is wrong with Saul. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8
Please make this story available to read! I really liked the first chapter. I want to read all of it. Please.
adrian.dezray1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Hello! When do you think your book will be available and/or purchasable!
Please let me know, thank you!
Faith Mairi chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I command, no, I plead that you put this story back up!
Please.
I do not care if you've "characterized" Saul badly - that's absolute bullshit, who gives a crap that he may not sound wholly "South-African" - he is fucking perfect. I adore this story so much I can't tell you how many times I have reread and reread this. Vaan never fails to make me laugh and Saul is such a cutie-pie, I wish these people actually existed in the real word - same goes for their friends.
So please, repost it.
I'm literally down on my knees begging.
oshiritorii chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
There's something to be said about a work that never fails to move you, even if you'd read it so many times.

I've just finished reading Pretty Shade of Grey, for the third time. And once again find myself crying just after midnight. Vaan and Saul, they're not the usual couple I'd find myself shedding tears over, or cheering for, or even staying up a whole night to read through.

And it's not like I've fallen in love with your work instantly. It's more like somehow, before I knew it; these boys had just eased themselves into their own nook in my heart. And they're staying right where they are.

Basically, the only reason I'm here is because it's the only way I could show appreciation for your creation. My own sad-puddle moments are no longer as sad when I've got Vaan and Saul's story for company.
ultimatefanficfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Okay, I will have to keep rereading the chapters, but can I tell you that I honestly liked the old beginning better? This one is good dont get me wrong but the other one was much more comical and whimsical feeling.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Good story!
descorpion chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Even with chapters missing this was still enjoyable. However think the story should have continued to the point where the relationship took that final sexual act.
014 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Put this story as incomplete; it's misleading saying its complete when chapters are missing
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
just want to add I know there's already a seperate piece called home free. Read and loved it too.
482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »