Reviews for For the one I loved
vixxy chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wow. Very, very good

_~ Vixxy
MinakoChan chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
*blinx* Damnit Harm! Dun be depressed! I want you to be...HAPPY! *Sings Happy Happy Joy Joy only to get glares from members* Alright Alright! I'll keep my day job. Sheesh... Never fear...Minkao is here to save the day an' make you *takes a deep breath* Happy Happy Joy Joy! *gets thwapped* Oh alright! *stomps off* _ No, I am NOT hyper..*cough cough*
Battykat chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
sad and poignant. great piece. deals with a difficult subj in a sensitive way, as if the writer is trying to absolve their love of any guilt they mite feel in the aftermath of the act. keep writing.
Clairv chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
sad. nice. sad. depressing. sad. beautiful(in a morbid way). sad.
Lady Madrigal chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
This is good, but it sounds only half-finished. Do another chapter, please?
Renee Potter chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
This was so sad. i really liked it though it was so awesome.
Fireheart chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
it's really good. (i write stupid reviews, but hell, it's true)
dreamer18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
I have one that seems similar to yours and i guess i can relate...remember, love is something free and unchanging forever present in the midst of this dark world.
Lotuss Tears chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
sad...but beautiful work in it's own way, i'm sorry for whatever inspired this work but i'm glad you put it down in such a good writtin format, sometimes depression brings out the poet in all of us, at least it did for me, my best poems were spawned by depression. Keep up the good work and i hope things look up for you in the future.

-One of the two writers on ficnet from vermont- ;]