Reviews for The Tea Cosy
China.Roses.Break chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
*evil snicker*

Again, this was wonderful dark humour! Jerry was asking for it... And so were her parents, if you ask me.
Almost Always chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Jerry asked for it...
Pinker Belle chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
whoa! what happens to sarah? does she get put away?
MacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Twisted, well writen. You convey things so well.
freak161 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
love the story, it sorta reminds me of little twisted fantasies that i have. love your other pieces of work that ive read. your an amazing writer. keep it up
Pumbaa chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow! This was disturbing but I suppose thats what you were going for. I liked it.
cariluv chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Horror at its best!
Siberial chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Fabulous... Bloody fabulous. I was thinking the entire time, "Well, what's she going to do with a tea cosy, of all things?"Well, I found out, and I loved it.

Keep writing, never stop.
paincutssodeep chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
awesome story. Please write more
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This the first piece of original fiction off of fictionpress that I've read in a while. It reminds me of why I spent countless hours reading and reviewing, amature writers have a great skill one doesn't often see and many times I am inspired. The same goes for 'The Tea Cosy.' Other than the excessive variety of said descriptions this story was great.
Sorry to say however Weirdology you need to much more suspense in order to write effective horror. Build us up (don't get frustrated, just have fun). Oh and we need to see more resilance from the character Sarah. You need to put more character into her, make us feel slightly bad for her or give her the devil's mind. In order to write successfuly the reader needs to witness the distress of the characters, it makes them more human.
Spelling and grammar errors-
talking about dinner; gave- give. Jerry the whinner is speaking.
*Sarah stood in the corner, hands clasped (no-and) with a smile on her face.
-Tyrant
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Brilliant. Blood brilliant.
Alex J. Finn chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
i think that this server has problems with me reviewing your fics. *wants to curse "communications error" thing but is trying to be a good christian and therefore cannot*. i was reading it and halfway through my mind was yelling 'she's going to smother him with the tea cosy!' but no, she cut off his head and hid it. close enough ). i like.