Reviews for The Coins or Random Selection
Shogun Lodge chapter 22 . 3/12/2005
Hey, now that was bloody awesome. So good, I just had to read the whole thing.

You handled everything so well, even with the supposed randomness. Rape, suicide, the pleasure in killing, betrayal, cowardice, violence, you handled everything really well, made it stand out as one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Personally, if this is what you can do with randomness, you need to right another story using it, maybe even a sequel, because you left everyone on a cliff, about to fall.

Uadeab for example, and even the thing with Qerbata, or more importantly, Hijbaa. I wanted to know what she would do, whether she found out that her mother was using her father.

But Frankly, that was an excellent piece, so I'll read another of your stories soon, if they are as good as this one, they'll be worth reading.
DarkSorceress chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
You killed him! Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions. He kinda deserved it...he should have just listened to what she said...Men...
This leaves me itching for the next chapter...sadly I will have to read it tommorow
DarkSorceress chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
Fictionpress doesnt like me. It makes ten of your chapters disappear only to reapper. How vexing! Sorry if you thought id lost it...they honestly disappeared last night!
Anyways, great chapter. I thought this scene was going to continue into the next chapter, conveintly labeled 'pleasure', but I suppose not. i really want to know who this guy is, and what importance he is.
Anyways, I will try to read chapter 7 (6) tommorow.
DarkSorceress chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
I really like the darker setting of this story, and the caste system set up here...I like the idea of using chance to write your story...that way readers can't guess what will happen...but on the other hand, it kills foreshadowing...
I will try to be all the way to chapter 5 by end of tommorow
mizu no kokoro chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
Aw... poor girl
a coin!
Gives coins!
_
mizu no kokoro chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Intereasting start
you're writing style reminds me of how another friend of mine writes
very good
i have no real helpful things to say
i 'll reads next chap now!
Puff2978 chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Wow, I like this military like setting. It's very interesting like I said in the first chapter. I also like your character's names. They're all so unique like Beaba and Nabbdad. I'd like to know where you came up with those.
Puff2978 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Hmm, everything on random chance, huh? Sounds very interesting.