Reviews for Funny instructions
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Lol. This made me giggle. Perhaps bad pick up lines can make their way on here?
kayttea chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
ah. the last one silly. these weren't as funny as the instructions, but they WHERE amusing! lol. keep it up! maybe you could try to invent some of your own instructions? maybe? talk to you later. i hope me has inspired you! lol. )

later!

-kashe
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
lol! lol4r! 9lol for real!) i laughed all the way trough this! it was the best!

i'm in your profile! ya. it makes me feel special. this was great i have to go read the rest now...lol...great. this is great! :-)

by the way, i sorat planned on illuminated eyes on being a one shot but i'll try to think and see if i come up with any ideas to continue it. thanks for reveiwing!
memyselfiamweird chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Another:Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again".I read too many books!Harry *reddragon*
memyselfiamweird chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Dude. This has been a forward email thing, and i always wondered where it came from. Be warned!True tho. Who the hell would do this? As the japanese say "Not to be used for the other use"!Harry *reddragon*
Lykaios chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
man, i love these. Especially the food processor one.
What else could you use a food processor for?
Or do we want to know? hm...
funkychickens chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
i like them theyre funny i might go and try that site
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
tee hee... I could give you the whole song & dance about only posting original work, but I'm too busiy laughing. Loved the food processor- do I want to know the other use?
Just asking.
meaningless parasite chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
omg! had me in fits for ages, wen my boyfriend was in teh next room, he came in and read them and couldnt stop laughing for about half an hour...and no...we hadnt been doing any drugs. lol. u must be very observant to c all these.
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
haha.. yes, ive read a few of these before, but ur little inserts are great!
the next best thing chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Hilarious!
I think i've read it b4 but that was years ago.
I especially like the Tesco's Tiramisu!
Thanks 4 reminding me of it:)