Reviews for The Plea of the Indentured One
Olympus chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Touching and highly creative, although it kinda seems like you just flipped through a dictonary and tried to use every word that caught your fancy. Which I suppose is not horrible.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*blinks* Wow. That was... neat. A bit of compassion, even though he (it?) hates the world he's trapped in.
aviera-india-phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow. Not only was the story enticing your vocabulary was spectacular and it had an original theme to it. I also loved the summary.
Chase William chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Two words: publish it. Three words: Publish it NOW. !
JaveHarron chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great one shot! Seems like it was written from the point of a fantasy deity who has a semi-deist stance on its world's creation and existence. Still, a nice perspective on how a creator can view a project, and might even hold true for a writer who loses interest in an old project.
MAmbler chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow. I LOVED this. It's really awesome! Poignant, and makes you wonder if this is our world. Only two changes I could think of, then it will be perfect- at least, in my humble opinion. First, take the quotes out of "perfect world." They make it seem trite. Also, take out the line "I should have not have done a lot of things... including the creation of this perfect world." This makes the god- like creator seem childish and human like. Other than that, rock on! This is almost poetry- you should think of publishing. (!)
FOX McSeamus chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
PROPER BO I TELL THEE(THAT MEANS GOOD.)
AngelMiyu chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Nice...very very nice. Absoulutly beatiful detail. I wish you'd write more because it seems like an extremally interesting beginning to a story!
AngelMiyu chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Glasglownian chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I loved the story. It had great perspective and it was well written. There some mistakes with grammar but if you'd like me to correct you on those, please let me know. Some corrections would need to be made but other than that, it was amazing. Keep on writing, it's all good. )