Reviews for Better Off
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Very deep and powerful. Loved it! And thanks for al the reviews they were wonderful!

PyroChica
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wonderful. No matter what I hope that you never go through with your thoguhts, your poems are inspiring and I hope that you never give up writing them.

Keep it up.
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
A very nice poem indeed. The rhyme scheme and meter are a little more free-verse style than my works, but that certainly isn't a bad thing. The message is a good one, deep a relatable. I could feel the weight on my shoulders as I read this. Keep up the good work, hon. _
Kressida chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
this one was great too alex! you must be getting tired of this, lol, but i'm going at it again.. no, who am i kidding? it's you, my alex, and you never get tired of my worshipping, lol! but on with the actual review now. i loved it, it's great, and the words just flow. it's really powerful and it reminds me so much about my life anf my thoughts that it's scary. but it's the truth, and you describe it so well. love you! luv Zai - your #1 friend (and fan, lol! D)
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Amazing flow and emotion again. Your writing is just great lol. I have no other words to describe it. Awesome job, never stop writing! (The cut cut cut part added a lot.) a very realatable poem!
stiffler2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I used to feel the same way. I am also 15 and i think life sucks once in a while. It is a great poem, very descriptive. Anyway, if you really do feel this way, you should email me and we can chat together.
I would like to talk with you, we could help eachother. As for the poem. Very good. It tells alot in a short amount of time.