Reviews for Fear
in theory chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I am afraid of gradual ending, like decay. (I admire you for writing this, I've wanted to write about my fear but it wouldn't come, some mental block or whatever.)Alzheimers or something terrifies me. This feels a little juvenile compared to your current style though, but I guess you could expect that as it's old.

And in response to your reviews: they are all supposed to have a random theme. I officially decided God's genderless, and each of them is supposed to decipher/demonstrate that I suppose (granted, the first one is just an introduction. And you hit the Bible thing right on the nail.) I'll update it soon, I have a few partially-lost scribbles somewhere, ideas for continuing pieces but I don't wanna exhaust it too early. I probably will end up doing that anyway. And the note was supposed to be the first chapter, but it got messed up and ended up the last, so I don't know if you've read it yet or if you even want to (I kinda put a warning thing, it practically hands you the point/meaning of the poems on a plate), but it gives a more solid meaning I guess. Actually, it probably doesn't, but it seemed to organise my mind a bit. Which is miraculous in itself. (and I've finally got to the stage where I'm gonna ask you for your email address, if you want to give it to me. It's just sometimes inconvenient to talk via reviews hehe. Mine is on my profile, I check it regularly.) Shalom, and thanks for your input!

(One last thing, that ice haiku..I know what you mean about the blingbling thing hehe, it's supposed to be about the prettiness of the antarctic etc. A big bad butch all American male God would have had his hands full with making something so beautiful, and fragile. But then again it's tough as boots, aint it, the old ice, and slippery and unpredictable (traits many men exhibit proudly), so it got me it's late, I should go before I end up clogging up your amazingly-behind schedule American-timed evening (is it evening there..?) shalom..again. Extra peace.)
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
omg i know what you mean! i had a reaction to new medication due to my long term illness and i thought i was going to die! i am so scared now. i love this poem. i am adding it to my favs
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Very nice. A lot of emotion seeps through those lines. I like it.
The Benster! (One must always sign one's name with an exclamation mark if one wishes to get anywhere in life.)
Abyss-Victim chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very excellent poem, great wordings, and very powerful. only one mistake but i love it!
-Abyss-Victim
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
this is powerful. I don't think I've read anything quite like it. Well wrote. ach is ache, but someones bound to have pointed that out to you. Thank you for the review, by the way.
Egyptianfrog chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
First, I would like to say thank you for reading and reviewing one of my pieces. I appreciate it.
Secondly, I'd like to say that I loved your poem, but in a different way than the others who reviewed you.
They were talking of death and other such fears, and I see how they pulled that from this poem. I read it as a fear of being forgotten as a writer, and/or the fear of not having the words to write anymore. For this is something I fear, as life gets in the way and it becomes months that I haven't written anything.
I truly believe that the four lines are the strongest in the poem and they absolutly belong there.
Anyway, I loved it, keep up the great work.
Egyptianfrog
6549875654987 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
first, the not so good: typo on line 52, and I found that the lines "I have always been a writer/I have always written everything down" didn't seem to fit well with the rest of the poem. prehaps you wish it that way, this is just my opinion. second, the good!: i love this poem. it speaks to me on two levels, one - face value, the fear of dying. such an immense fear, one that has made the would what it is today, and you bring it down to the utmost personal level. ("down to the utmost" is that an oxymoron?) two - the line "I'm afraid of the winter yearas of my life" especially caught my attention. from then on i thought of the poem as a fear of death and of winter. I, myself, occasionally suffering from SAD, the poem was particularly meaningful. great job.
toeviltobealive chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
very nice, i can realate. i like your writings. cooly cool.
sarah
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Returning the favour since you reveiwed my poem. I love this poem. The words are so powerful and I like the way you represent death. Keep it up
Some1new chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I love it, the way you shaped this poem.
The wording is deep and beautiful.
True talent.
Some1
Diva Chiba chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Woah... just woah...
Diva Chiba
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I fear the ach... ache
Im not sure I get the last couple of lines, but otehr than that I love it.. especially the ocean comparison and the skin part
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
This is awesome! I plan on reading all of your stuff!
Thank you for reviewing my poetry.
You capture the feelings here very well and I am feeling what you are saying as I read it.
Great Work!
Toodles
Deep Shadows
lengg chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Nice poem! Its like how i normaly feel. sometimes...