Reviews for Absolutism
in theory chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I really like this one, it speaks to me. You have a talent.
gnitleinad chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i like this poem! i think we can all relate to it...well of course it's more the flesh than the skin when you're referring to sin, but anyway, yeah, good job!
thankxx for your review too!
Atlis chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was simply amazing. I think you speak from the heart, because you've definately done something to mine with that poem. Excellent work. Keep it up :).
The Fallen Caryatid chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Beautiful, powerful imagery. A wonderful idea that was excellently displayed.
"Skin is sin" is an excellent phrase that really sticks with the reader. It's the sort of thing that will pop into my mind long after I've forgotten that I've even read this poem, bringing to mind your words.
I think that's an excellent thing for a poet, for their words to be chosen so well that the reader is thinking of them weeks after the poems is read. Bravo, keep on writing.
Boejangles chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
that is so strange and so strong. I am left speechless :O Keep up the good work and good luck on future works *picks chin up off of floor*
BOE
PinkDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
wow...that was absolutely beautiful. very well written! :O)
Relayer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I love the imagery and how it's presented
Jitterrue chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
hm. nice diction and use of imagery
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
It's hard to get past all the thoughts imprinted like words on stone listing all the prohibitions about skin. I guess that's why there's so much piercing and tattoos. You provoke my thoughts with this poem, m
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Beutiful and perfect for romance ) Beutifully written. One of the best authors on this site. (In my opinion.)
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
i couldnt quite get the poem, but it is still good. i like how u repeated the whole skin is a sin thing. good job (p.s. my other pen name is bloodknives crookedrainbows, just so u know who i am)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I can’t stand next to death and destruction without the ach to run away... ache
Wow.. pwoerful poem
Bloodlust chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Amazing start. i really like the emotion and the thought within this poem. very nice.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
i liked this. a very unique style of writing here. can i suggest though, maybe the use of stanzas to break it up a bit? i liked it though, very nice and thanks for your review as well
Ronald Campbell chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
very interesting love, but i sorry Babylove i didn't get it, please help me out, but if far as the words, they were beauty.