Reviews for SADLY GIRL IT IS MY BUISNESS
teodora chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
The dialogue was excellent. And a very nice twist at the end, might I add. One of the reviews mentioned Mammon was a name in the Bible, so of course I had to look it up. (Its greed characterized as a false god in the Bible- for all those, like me, who didn't know) All I can say is very clever. Kind of morbid, but nevertheless very good.
Typist chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Um... Okay, why hasn't this been updated, you bugger?

lol. But really, why?
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I like this piece it is very...well written. Isn't the word Mammon used in the bible? I beleive it is but either way I liked this piece of work.
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I'm glad you decided to post this. It's, yet another, amazingly morbid story...
You know, you have a pattern, even though this story was alittle different. You go in one direction and then BAM! twist at the end.
This one was different. Not so much bam and it wasn't really a twist, but the way you made Mammon seem in the middle of the story made it...just wow.
It's amazing how you did it. You feel sorry for the girl in the begining, and you hate the man who killed the one that she loved. Then, he introduces a whole new posibilty to her. Death. Taking away her pain, just as he took away her boyfriend's. She no longer feels hate towards the man, but somehow, feels a great need towards him. The reader should be caught off guard to where you no longer hate the man...And then BAM!...you hate him again.
lol, amazing story yet again. I thought for a little while that you'd left Fictionpress...and then I was like NO!...BUT NOW YOUR BACK! and It's good to have you back!
Aurora