Reviews for I'm leaving today
Syrus Ylvaen chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Honey, you're way too hard on yourself! This song is so beautiful I'm getting teary eyed just reading it. I'd love to hear it sung with a little music. Lovely job and I hope you write more.
Leo chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love this you have unmatched skills in all your writing you are so so great buddy! I"m sorry i havent reviewed in a while but i dont even have to you know how good you are!
Space-ghost-boy chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I liked it. I remember when I moved about three years ago. I was really hoping we'd move, mainly because I had become something I didn't want to be. and it wasn't right. but yeah, good poem. Your to critical on yourself(;

How many times have I said that and despised the person for saying it...
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Another brilliant piece. This is exactly how I felt when I went off to college. I was so happy to be away from everybody. This is awesome, terrific job.
MartinLundberg chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hey there... I'm back on writting again. and what do i think of this song... well it dosnt suck. sometimes You gotta do what you gotta do. Love is a mistery and one cant quite explain it. I like this song...!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
o awesome song! (and it doesnt suck!)
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This was totally awesome. I love the subject and the way it was brought out. Reminds me of my most recent relationship which is now over thank god. lol Awesome work!
Violent-blackshadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
i like the song but its hard to see the song if you get what im saying with a a instrument in the backround but i like it alot.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
this'd make a good song.
it really symbolises
moving on very well,
and there's a tone of reluctance in it.
yet there is acceptance,