Reviews for Hidden Rain
Mariposa2 chapter 16 . 3/17/2007
I fucking loved this!
JordanneLeigh chapter 16 . 2/16/2007
Had this story recomended to me by a friend, who was very shy about the whole ordeal in accordance to your talent. This story really gets you there- to the point of loss and need, and the horibble beauty of hope. And I've been in a situation, different, but the feelings are still that potent, and you have conveyed they awsomely.

Needless to say, you have a new fan of your writings.

Forge on, I can't wait to see how you continue this.
mythic-lionheart chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
glad to see you update. I love this story. And this chapter was very well written :)

Keep up the great work :)
ICaughtFire chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
Wow. What a beautifully written, tasteful, romantic chapter. Definitely my favorite so far. Their love is so poetic, you managed to capture their feelings perfectly- it didn't seem rushed as other stories do. You did a really, really great job.
ICaughtFire chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Again, mirroring my own life. Great chapter.
ICaughtFire chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Ahh, this is beautiful!
ICaughtFire chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I definitely relate to this. This chapter sounds so much like me. Anyway, I like the way you're setting up this story, with chapters in no particular order. I like the characters of Amy and Lain...Lain is a wonderful name. Also wanted to mention the titles of the chapters are really interesting, having "Hidden" attached to all of them. Though I think instead of having the story titled Hidden rain, it should just be "Hidden". Great job, I'm going to go read more now.
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
this story is so great, but also so sad. I totally know how Lain feels, I think we all have at some point. Amy just frustrates me. well anyway, super story update soon!
Mariposa2 chapter 15 . 3/10/2006
YES! An update! I almost started crying. It was so well written. I felt so bad for Lain, I totally know where she's comin from man. I love how you've just brought these characters to life and how you kind of jump around time wise yet lain's feelings always remain the same. Now that's love man.
mythic-lionheart chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
You finally update! I had to reread the whole thing to remember it, lol. Ouch, super ough, but ooh do we live on the angst...lol. And you write it SO well! YOu feed the beast, yay, lol. Anyway I would say great update but that sounds wrong, lol, meaning you wrote it so well I feel sad and angry, lol. SAd for Lain and angry at Amy. But anyway, you should keep up with it! Great work :)
Mariposa2 chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
okay, seriously, you need to update sometime soon. I'm really missing this story. I might even cry. Please dont make me cry. :-(
theich chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Hope you update this soon! I can't wait and the way you write is just superb. I'm so looking forward to more...
mythic-lionheart chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
OMG, that was just awsomely written. I can't wait to read more!
Mariposa2 chapter 14 . 11/4/2005
update soon. i'm lookin forward to new chapters
Aversion2sunlight chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Hey, wow your story is really ... interesting. You're a very talented writer, the emotions of the piece was almost palpable. Keep it up, It's good.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »