Reviews for Today Is My Past
Ellorie Grey chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
It was a nice story, a little sad, but it had a nice ending. The characters were a little flat and the plot was a little bland, and strange in some parts, but it was a pleasant read. I'll look for some of your other work, too.
tainted music chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
A review 3 years late..but aww, your ending made me feel so sad for Lee. It's an enjoyable story especially with all the scene changes.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
haha what a rough ending

hope you update soon, or you know, anytime in this century

lol
SilverScreen Crush chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
hahah where'd you get sam from?
lime green day chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
i luved this story but i wished it would have had a happier ending. it made me deppressed :(
i-rite-gud chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I loved what Lee said to Kiley on the last line but I'm sad that Danielle moved away with Caitlin and won't be coming back. Perhaps Lee will find another girl in the future (I know you're not writing any more to this story). Over all: I loved the story and I wish it wouldn't have ended so soon though it was a really good ending even if it was some-what sad.
i-rite-gud chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
Oh this is so sad but also so good. I can't wait to read more, I love this story. It makes me sad that there's only one more chapter left.
Aversion2sunlight chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
Well first off, I think I'm horribly confused, and then I think I'm going to read the entire thing again... and give you a proper opinion. I think I like it so far anyway.
Prissknight chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Lee and Danniele together please..
i-rite-gud chapter 11 . 6/17/2005
Please update soon! this is a really cool story and I want to see what happens next!
i-rite-gud chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
Uh oh... This can't be good... What will happen next? Dun dun dun...
i-rite-gud chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
That was so cute! I wonder what will happen when Danielle figures out that it's the same Lee she knew... Or does she already know and is just pretending like Lee?
i-rite-gud chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
Oh! That was adorable!
i-rite-gud chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Oh! Cute-ness!
i-rite-gud chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
Cool chapter! That was cute!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »