Reviews for Today Is My Past
Repair me chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
haha visit from kiley, this should be interesting *beams* cant wait, cant wait, cant wait! but im ganna have to cos i got banned from the computer :( lol
deli chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
interesting...keep it coming please.
ann511 chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Really good! Cant wait for the update.
deli-lise chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
omg...wow...no other words.i'm speehless.
Repair me chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
At first I thought that danielle actually did know who lee was but they both just didnt want to bring it up.. but maybe not, but 2 girls in the same house, a broken lock on the bathroom is good _ lol, cya
deli-lise chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
great story..can't chose which one i like best. again lee reminds me a little of myself. I'm a huge pushover. I tend to let people hurt me again and again. Well, anyway i can't wait to read what if anything happens between lee and danielle.

P.s. Kiley-when reading about her I wanted to be there to give her a piece of my mind.
Repair me chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
yay, i just got back from holidays and I was so happy to find that you updated! haha, lee and danielle are so funny, i love em, yay this story is great keep it up!
Repair me chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
why arnt more people reading this story! i love it, plus Danielle is also my name _ this chapter ruled, i have to go away for like a month, in 3 days. so i wont be able to read anymore till i come back :( im so sad ;_;
Repair me chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
i finally got around to readint this story! and its excellent! good beginning and i like the characters already _ i cant wait for 2nd chap, seriously! please continue this story! cya!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3