Reviews for La Belle Et Le Bad Boy
Damaged chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yeah, not many spell-checkers like French. Mine doesn't either. C'est mal. Again, I am loving this story. You seriously need to write more on this one. The French add totally won my heart. It really added class and mystique to this story-even if it was based from a rap song. _
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Wow, I can see why you don't have time to finish your stories when you have so many great ones started! I love Scarlett- she's really cool! And Charlie is so cute! I loved their conversation. And the French rapper thing was cool. I've never heard French rap. I'd be interesting, I think. I would like to know what the French means, though. Anyway, this was really good and I'd love to see it continued. (*cough* BVut not before Blood On Our Sneakers *cough*) Ta!
gypsylass chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
yayayya for french! and yay for your story, its really funnie!
beve chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
hi..i somewhat like different
Cheese and DG chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
i really love this story...it's so great. I love the fact that she just went out, got really drunk, met a guy, and went riding on her motor cycyle...i just love the way this story is written. And i love the plot line. I think that she should go on a loose her virginity while she's at it...that would be great. Update soon!
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
It’s a very good story so far. You have a unique style, and I love how you go back and forth between perspectives. Normally this causes a stutter in the story, breaking it up somewhat, but you’ve managed to keep the flow despite the changes, which is certainly no small feat. My only suggestion at the moment is that you translate the French. By no means do I think you should get rid of it, I just think that after the sentence in French, write it in English. It’s a common practice in books, so no worries. _ Keep up the good work, and I hope to hear more from you with this story in the future. _
InmoonlightIwalk chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
wow .. keep on writing. I love the style it is very intrigueing and really captures the reader. motoccycles r so hott ! update soon !
Ta