Reviews for Red Sun, Golden Dawn
Technopeasant chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
An interesting concept, though just a bit too Trotskyist for my tastes to infer that the death of Stalin would have cured the Soviet Union of all its ills - and I am saying that as someone largely supportive of the aims of the Russian Revolution. The depiction of an idealised Cold War from the other side is novel, and the subtle nonchalant Lesbian hint is a nice little send off that it really does not matter what gender you are attracted to. Interesting premise.
Loriency chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
please dont' tell me that this has slash in it, because i love the story already, but i'll die if it has any slash. Find some nice, blonde, british boy for her to fall for, not some American girl, lol. ...and I don't mean what's his name, the waiter dude...lol. It's an awesome story though! You really got something going here, i'm adding it to my favourites and alert list, so please update soon!
Loriency chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
abow...intense first chapter. I'm off to read more. If I like it, i'll add it to my favourites. But awesome first chapter, you really know how to draw a person in.
woven-tapestries chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Is there more? You've got me interested, not fascinated, but interested. That's enough to keep me reading, that is, if there were more to read.