Reviews for Witches keep the faith alive
oxytocin chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I could really, really relate to this.
Mireiswen chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I like it, wild and bloodthirsty, yet not cliche-ish. It makes me want to dance.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I strongly dissagree with Wicca myself, so I'll comment more on the form etc of the poem itself than the actual content. (Feel free to delete this review if you feel it necessary and my sincere apologies if any offence has been taken at my comments, for none was meant.)

Anyway, I do like the way in which you wrote this, despite my doubts about the topic. It has a very mystical/spiritual feel to it and I think your emotions have been very well portrayed in it. As it deals with your beliefs, I'm not sure "imagery" is the best word to use, but it's the only one I can think of. However, the imagery was very clear and sincere throughout this. Well-written.
keltica chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm not so much for Wicca but rather for druids and the cult of trees in general but your poem is a tribute that the ancient cults well deserve, I converted from catholicism to protestantism but I believe in quite a few neo-pagan and new age beliefs so your poem reminds me of the importance of the ancient rites ...

keltica, the celtic fire from within