Reviews for A Candid Memory
Sasi chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
"Of my own accord I got entangled in this

flaming game"

How do these words come up? I am jealous at your works!
Selphie T. Kinneas chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Im lost for for words, its so deep. How beautifully written. Whoever this was dedicated would be flattered if they read it.

I am entralled by the symbolism, makes u understand the tone of the poem. Great job.

-Selphie (Duh! What does it say on the top?)
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
very kewete D

muchmuchLUBkerr
ossining chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I really like this...you took familiar phrases and made them personal (like if her looks could kill). And I agree with one other reviewer about the line moonwhite...that's so neat sounding.
Sat Hari chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh...Good job, can't admit I know exactly what you're talking about, but it sounds remotly like torture! haha...keep writing
whyette chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I liked it a lot, but it reads a little strangely. Maybe reconsider line breaks?

-Whyette
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow, this is really good. You asked me to R&R some of your stuff, so I did! Good thing too! (I wrote "I love you" just to refresh your memory)Cant wait to read more of your poems!
a duel of pens 111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
i really like this one. i just love the phrase "moonwhite" or is it a word? no matter. love is always innocent. i agree, lust is what gets people into trouble.
starbursts and YourLove chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I just love your writing style!
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
not bad, coulda been a bit longer though (i personnally prefer long stuff, i have no life and nothing to do _).
The word Beaten, i know, i misspelled it, but it was a mistake, (still dont think it's spelled right), Review other stuff too PLEASE!
The King of the Assclowns
(add me, if u got msn)
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I love the ending! You did a great job wrapping up the poem and the feeling is powerful!