Reviews for Wisdom
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
wow I have never really thought of things that way! i like this! im going to place this on fav. stories also in hopes someone else will find the same sort of enlightenment i did...heh
anand chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Dear Kireet,

First thing,If possible, please try & change at least the color combination.

A few mistakes that I found in some of the poems,

1) Poem : "The Eternal Dilemma"

This poem is indexed as "The Eternal Dolemma" .

2) Poem : "Astitva"

Last line in this poem is "meri astitva" , it should have been "mera astitva"

I loved the poems " Silent Improvement" & "Wisdom". My honest opinion is , your English poems are good but hindi & urdu...

I don’t have any credentials to make such a comment but I think this would help you improve, so I am writing this. You have got very good imagination, thinking ability & poetic mind above all but what still lacks is expression. Your poems are like modern art in paintings. This doesn’t mean they are good/bad, I just found the comparison apt that’s why I mentioned it.

All the best.

Anand
ossining chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Interesting ideas you present.
Satya Kokala chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
The sequence of things that fall in place for the other is very apt. Anice poem. Keep it up.
LinkinPark-achisuto chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Wow. I really like this poem, it's awesome. I completely agree w/it and I really like how you just basically ended it with saying it all ends in wisdom...good stuff. _
Feral-K chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
The poem is very good. I love the stages in the poem. It's very original.
And thankz for reviewing some of my stuff. *bows* lol
Rowana S chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wonderful poem, the first line hooked me, really good.
Nanners chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This is really cool. I especially like the line: "The tonic for fate is love." Very cool! _
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I loved the stages that you presented here and it's so true! Great job
r0x0r j00 b0x0r5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
that was a very cool poem :)
keep writing
scudcrow chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
The only thing I forgot to tie in was that the mark of wisdom is "graying hair", lol (although I'm a teen ;)
flyinfrogg chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Good point, I like how you put it into a poem.