Reviews for Fatal Abuse
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
wow very powerful and emotional. sadly i can relate towards me and my father. i was kinda thrown across the dinning room table into the china cabbinet when i was really little. great job on this piece, it was very good!
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
wow... holy lordy! u sure have some anger.
thats such a sad story to tell and u told it amazingly well!
well done.
if u wudnt mind takin a look at my story: truly madly deeply.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
This is soo good ! . I must read more of your poems ! _ I'm going nuts ! I loved it. Really well written Out of Reality ! i worship your talent !
CBTD
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
A very telling poem on domestic violence...
He doesn't love you, no one who hurts you like that could love you. It may seem like he does, but he doesn't. you deserve BETTER. much better. get out of the relationship, NOW.
if you want to talk, i'd love to listen, you can emial me at:
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
*insert sad face* wow...
bakaneko817 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
wow that was really violent and angsty. it kinda helps put things into perspective for me when i pity myself for my boyfriend using me. the end stanza about the part when he says he loves you tho is very relatable- its weird and kind of scary how those words make everything else not matter.
Celine chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Wow, each time you just seem to get into my head! i dont know how you do it! its CRAZY! but yes.. my sister and i fight all the time, and i wake up not remembering anything... but then i see the cuts and bruises and it floods back... good job. keep going *thumbs up*
AllyCred chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
i liked it especially since you were remembering the abuse, and not speaking as if you were getting beaten at that point if you get what i mean. i loved it, told the terrible truth of abuse and the pain it can cause. i wrote something similiar but your's was way more detailed. just to say if you ever want to talk poetry of just life in general. my e-mail is on my profile page.
lots of love.
oh, and thanks again for all your reviews, i love them.
AllyCred.
Ro Serpens chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
It's really good writing..
I don't know really what to say. I'm sure heaps of people who haven't been through what you are going through would say the same stuff about it, maybe I'll simplify it too much. but still..
You need to get out. Women's refuge? Find people who can help, not just the police, you need support.
Emotions always confuse things. But everyone has right to feel and BE safe.
I really wish I could do something to help you. I guess my wish won't do you much good though.
People get jailed for assault. Emotions aside, they really should be, a danger to others. Things don't always work out as they should, but most important for the victim is to excape the situation and make sure it can't happen again.
I hope you don't just get angry at these responses, I hope you get away. Broken messed up minds (his) will only get worse if left untreated, being more dangerous. But you need to save yourself not him.
Maybe I'm presuming too much. Feel free to send me an angry email.
Still it's far better to express things then to hold it all in. I'm guessing that's why you posted this here. And in that expression outside response (like this one) might help, or not.
Good luck.
tastes like love chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That's sad...All I have to say, and I am sure everyone says this, and it is really hard to do, but...dump him...or hit back...or kill him...I would do the last...R&R mine? Pwease?