Reviews for What Not To Do With Jelly Crystals
Spazzy Cow chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Heh. I liked this. About the jelly crystals setting over a person's eyes... have you actually tried this before? Because I just want to know if it really, truely, actually works before I try it...

Pouring jelly crystals down someone's sink sounds fun, too... might have to try that one...

Anywho... (I actually hate that word. Or not-word. Is it a word...? I don't know why I hate it so much, I just do. And I also don't know why I just used it since I hate it with a passion. ::shrug::)... very spazzy job.

spazzycow
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
::Laugh:: I love this. Especially the part about politicians. I love a good politician joke. Actually, we need more of them. Especially about Bush, the American president. Yes, I live in America. Feel sorry for me. I'm moving as soon as I get out of college. ...I thought you needed to know that... ::runs away::

::comes back:: Very spazzy story, by the way. ::runs away again::

spazzycow
Kat chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Sax! You are my new God. I shall bow and worship thee. *bows and worships*
giantgeyser chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
ha, this is really funny...I liked the part with the jelly and the stuff...and yeah
Forest Passant chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
ha... I loved the last line... "Like Jesus, but with cooler pants." ha. ha. ha.
Sylentfury chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Ahaa good old australian humor. Im aussie and I found that utterly halarious, lol.
And I WILL shutup now. I find that I talk to much.
cheers
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
*cocks head in an inquisitive manner* I am tres confusesd. Still funny though, but not much point. However, the funny things in the world really don't have any point/purpose.

I"m not sure what I want to say about this.

Let me get back to you on that.

However, thank you so much for the kind review of my story. It's one of my not-so-great stories. Thank you anyway though.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
lol that was great!:p
Lykaios chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
does Pixie Stix powder count as Jello crystals? it sure burns like hell...
RurouniMarion chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
I LOVE YOU! *dances around in circles* YOU ROCK SO MUCH! *dances around in more circles* something else that has to do with jelly:
Whoever said anything was possible should try nailing jello to a tree.
Honestly.
Try it.
You'll be surprised.
*evil laugh* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*starts choking* *weezes* *dies*
now then, when i'm attempting to revive myself from the dead, u can write another funny ficcy, since theyre so nice. heheheheheehehhe.
RurouniMarion chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
australia? cool. never did know that. neat though.
newayz. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs her head off* *rolls around on the floor* AhA!
okay, excuse me while i go stuff my brother in a blender and press "puree" cheers!
Ailsa chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hello, I was told to read this story by Jenna herself. I must say that at the beginning I was a bit doubtful of how interesting that particular direction of storyline would be. However, the hilarious twist half way through provided the perfect amount of humourousness in order to make me actually laugh out loud. Any story that creates an audible laugh deserves my utmost repect. Therefore I would conclude that your story is great! Thank you for brightening my day!
Toodle oo. Ailsa
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Lol. Beautiful! But I have a sudden urge to go and eat jelly now so bye! *Runs off to find jelly*
just plain moose chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
'cuz i am the moose takes too damn long to type.
so sry i 4got 2 review the last chap, but u know how it is. space aliens invaded my house, the dog was eating my homework, can you EVER 4give me?
anyway
i just wanted 2 thank u 4 the way u mentioned me in ur 2 chap (i assume i am the only person u no named moose) most people inaccurately give me a sex, and i cannot tell u how much this annoys me.
man, i just read this and it's really not very funny at all. whaeva. screw it.
vintage fade chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
What a weird, but humorous, story! I'm thinking of pouring some down my ex-best-friend's sink. Ha Ha Ha. That would be funny, funny, funny, funny. Heh, congratulations for writing something so funny. I enjoyed reading it!
vintage fade