Reviews for Killing the Cliche'
blueangel87 chapter 20 . 11/30/2004
o...trouble in paridise, lol. keep up the good work. it seems that you're in a bit of bad luck, i hope that changes soon :)
oceaneyes-2009 chapter 20 . 11/30/2004
i love the story please write more
eLm0 chapter 20 . 11/30/2004
Oh my God! How could he DO that to her? That was soo evil of him! I mean...poor Amy! Kyle you idiot! *whacks him over the head* Evil! Oh Amy...I feel soo sorry for her! She loves him! And he does too...but AGH! He's soo mean to her! And what makes him think that she'll just take him back after him saying all that stuff? Ah! Terrible! *bursts into tears* But...eh, nice to see you again! LOL! But you make us wait for soo long and you give us this heartbreaking chapter? That's not fair! *sticks out tongue* Update soon!
depressed-and-bored chapter 19 . 11/29/2004
AWESOME. absolutely awesome very good and plz plz plz plz
Magenta Luna chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
nice
bittersweet chapter 19 . 11/27/2004
yuo gatta review! i cant wait no longer...lol
Doremifasolasido-Lyla chapter 19 . 11/16/2004
Walker, the bad guy, is so cruel. It's really cute when she calls him Little Duck. It's different from the endearing names most of us hear. This is a good story. Hopefully, it'll have a nice ending too. I feel so giggly like a schoolgirl while reading this. Ughh. And I am a school girl! Anyways, hope that good things happen to our favorite couple here (our only couple). bye. _
Kaptain K chapter 19 . 11/14/2004
YOU KILLED TAYLOR! I know, I know, you had to do something to heighten the plot, but I dearly hope that the Walker goon is bluffing so as to trap Kyle. PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF ANYMORE OF THE CHARACTERS! that is kind of hypocritical of me, I was going to kill off one of my characters. But please, don't let Amy of Kyle die, it would be too much for your exasperated readers!
oceaneyes-2009 chapter 19 . 11/11/2004
doont let kilye die dont do it dont
Shez chapter 19 . 11/11/2004
omg
this story is wkd.
u absolutly have 2 update quickly
blueangel87 chapter 19 . 11/11/2004
aw :( i liked taylor
purebliss90 chapter 19 . 11/10/2004
CRIES! O...u evil evil person!~!~ I liked Taylor :'( oh well, ur going to have to make up for it ok...?
MimiGhost chapter 19 . 11/10/2004
UPDATE SOON
ProlificP chapter 19 . 11/10/2004
NO! Not fair! I love Taylor, I can't believe he's gone. This is terrible, you are going to kill Walker right? *looks hopeful behind tearstained face* I love your story but I'm going to go brood in a corner now...
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 19 . 11/10/2004
No, Taylor couldn't have died. Don't let it be true... This story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see Amy and Kyle finally happy though..if they end up that way. Keep it up!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »