Reviews for Killing the Cliche'
codyismypup chapter 25 . 11/24/2006
Here goes...

You didn't deserve that, and I hope you know that.(some girls blame the breakups on themselves, I dunno why)

But, all men aren't bastards. Some (okay alot) of them are asses and deserve to be burned to death, but there are men who are wonderful. Everybody have faults (you know that, as a writer) otherwise, life would be meaningless. I have met tons of nice guys. Unbelievable, right? They Are out there, waiting for you. I don't mean to intrude, I don't know you, but as female to female...

Anyways, I'm sure in this world there is a heartbroken guy in the same err...dilemma (?) as you, about a girl.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I hope you'll consider continuing this story because it's really good.

My sympathy (if you want it),

Avey
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 24 . 11/5/2006
aw
Imperfect-Princess chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
GREAT STORY! plz update soon.
Elidhu chapter 25 . 9/27/2006
You HAVE to carry on writing this story. It's just so good and yeah maybe it's not exactly what love feels like but you just HAVE to finish
Writing4Eternity chapter 25 . 9/22/2006
Good
LethargicLove chapter 24 . 8/30/2006
As much as I adore this story, you really shouldn't write after being told something that awful. Love is such a pretty thing when expressed in writing. Ha, everyone forgets the misery that follows. One of my best friends has trust issues because of a guy that said he "loved" her.

I hope that you don't give up writing forever though because your story was extremely amusing. I laughed every time I saw the words "Little Duck". Hahah.
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
Hang in there, Guy's are asses, it's part of their nature.
Sally chapter 25 . 8/1/2006
Sorry to hear about your ex problems. Maybe we should all stick to fictional men. ha ha ha! Anyway, goodluck with work and life for that matter. Come back to us one day!
SkEpTiCaL.OnE.511 chapter 25 . 6/27/2006
I'm very sorry about you and your ex.. and please don't harp on me for "pitying you" i don't pity you.. I sympathize.. guys are assholes.. but unfortuetly you can't live with em and you can't live without em.. just know that there are good guys out there and it may take awhile but one of em will come along eventually! Just keep your chin up .. and next time you see your ex.. cut his brake lines for his car! :-) :-) :-) Shay
Kirsty Powell chapter 25 . 6/13/2006
yes i hate boys. hows my story. girl goes out with boy. girl really has hots for boy. she sleeps with boy. 1 week later boy dumps her. three days later he brings new girlfriend (and ex before her) to the students union when he knew that she would be there with her sister. Oh the joys. My best friend practically kicked his ass out the door. Hm. But I think for definite you do have it worse than me. So the story is just going to end huh? bugger :s Oh, just realised this was about 5 months ago. So how are you now? Hope you can write again, you have a real way with words, shall we say. Good luck. Kirsty.
AshKing89 chapter 25 . 6/10/2006
hey i like the story so far and i sincerely hope you finish it. I know what you mean when you say that some men are exactly right for a person. I hope your able to finish this story and Good Luck!

C.P.
pink-marshmallow chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
luv the story!i know you have some guy problems but please contin ue the story and review soon!
Maroon chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
I miss your writing! You were pretty much the first story I read on here when i first started. So no excuses missy write something!

Love Maroon
imjustme.just me chapter 25 . 5/6/2006
omg asshole! and he didn't even think to tell u that befor he started flirting already? but what the hell was up wit the gurl emailing u about it :S wel i hope u dumped the . i relly love your story its awesum so far and relly great! i understand if u dont feel lyk continueing but yea! id jus lyk to add to all the rest who hav sed this that id b glad if u cud find it in u to update(: anyway. take your time a gurl's gotta rant and rave when she's got to. hang tyt! :D
Sarah Moody chapter 25 . 4/23/2006
Love the story! I wish you would update even with the love problems. The story was really good the best kidnapping story I have read yet (and I have read alot of them). I am going to put you on my Author Alert list in hopes of the story being updated. Are you really gonna crush my hopes? ;)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »