Reviews for Killing the Cliche'
SolisLuna chapter 25 . 4/2/2006
Great story, but I'm sorry for what happened to you. Hey! Maybe you'll get kidnapped and fall in luv with your kidnapper! :P, j/k. We all make mistakes sometimes, in love, in life, in death. We all fall in love sometimes, and we die with it in our last breath. So hold your head up high, you'll meet Mr. Right someday. Why worry about one guy, and through evreything good away?
abc123 chewy chapter 25 . 3/25/2006
i like it. pwease continue? for me? pwease? with a cherry on top?
ladededa chapter 25 . 3/11/2006
guys are asses! they make me so mad sumtimes. i really hope u finish this story tho. its really good! hope u update soon!
LilLaTLuv chapter 25 . 2/8/2006
Hey!

Well, that's the firey, hotter than he** kind of love. If you fall for the softer, sweet heart-ache kind of love, it usually stays. But the fact of the matter is, guys aren't quite like most girls. Usually they just jerk around. Shoot, most of them don't know what real love is! What the he** does "I love you, but I'm not in love with you anymore" even mean? I mean, come on! What has his love turned into, sisterly? It doesn't make sense! But you'll get better. And whatever you do, DON'T give up on love. But, you don't have to write love stories when you're in this slump. But it could be very theraputic! And you're writing should even improve now that you know a few more realities about it. Well, anyway, UPDATE when you can, PLEASE? Thank you, and I hope things get better for you real soon!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
nickyk89 chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
i love it!
depressed-and-bored chapter 25 . 1/24/2006
:dies: :kills guy who broke authors heart: evil...
Yukaro chapter 25 . 1/24/2006
I'm so sorry to hear that. And you're right men are bastards, i'd have done away with them too, if they didn't have thier good points. I hope you find happiness soon!:)
Guy Troubles Stink. Majorly chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
Don't worry about boys. I know that it can hurt (and I was the one who dumped him... Yikes to be on the other end) and I just want to tell you to keep your chin up. There is a fantastic and undying love out there, and he's just waiting for you. Keep your chin up, he'll come around soon. How about this: you stop trying to find the perfect guy, don't give him the satisfaction of thinking that you're willing to move in with him, and then make him wait for a few years (my mom did that to my dad; she even broke off the engagement for a while) and you know what? _ Keep your chin up is all I can say for this sort of thing. And if you ever get that muse back, have fun continuing this story. How about this: don't use the love you've experienced for the center point of the story. Imagine the love you've always wanted and put that in as your muse. _ Best of luck.
periodic brilliance chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
That sucks. Not that you're not writing, but that the bastard had the gall to do that. Well I have plenty of revenge ideas...*evil grin* and I most heartily agree that that majority of men we meet in our lifetimes are jerks. Take your time coming back, and don't worry too much about us readers...we'll manage until you get back.
Desert Illusion chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
Aw! I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I know some men just don't get it, you know? Try to forget him,and I'll tell you one thing: He's not worth your tears or worries. Just move on. Close that chapter of your life and start on the next one.

Anyways, please don't tell me that you're going to discontinue with this story! lol! I loved it so much! And I still do! I think we all love it! The humor is just so amazing! I love the way Amy is and how she talks and everything. Humor comes naturally to a person, and judging from your writing style, it comes naturally to you. It doesn't seem as if you're trying too hard to amuse us or anything. Just pour your heart into it, and finish it off. You can write. Writing is another (the BEST) way to release your anger and pent up emotions. Trust me. It's what helps me when I need that anger release. And I guess you can take out your anger in the form of Kyle! lol! He jets angry with Amy sometimes because of the cute and adorable things she does! lol!

Well, I've said all I can, it's up to you now if you want to continue on with this story or just leave it how it is. I'd say go for it and finish it. *shrugs* Up to you, really.

Anyways, take care and MOVE ON. lol! Hope you have a nice future!

Loads of love,-Maha
Single White Rose chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
Oh no, poor thing! Men suck. ( All of them. I totally agree. And I understand that you want to put the story on HIATUS, because, of COURSE you're finishing it, right? Right! So I hope you feel better soon and I hope you "boyfriend" eats poop. And becomes a hobo. And lives in a dump. Forever, because he doesn't deserve YOU!
evilcleo chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
love is the root of all evil, no? I personally don't believe in it at all and i still write romance stories though. but u had something going, i'll say that much. maybe another day...
nightlystar chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
some guys do suck, but tyr not to give up hope on finding someone special.
happyeverafter chapter 25 . 1/23/2006
Don't worry, it's understandable. If you feel like writing again that would be great. other than that I just hope that you can somehow get over it. I know it sounds unrealistic, but really the only thing to do in such a situation is to learn from it what you can and then forget about it. Don't let a stupid man take away your belive on love. Well I think I've said enugf and it's probably been said many times before.
Queen Of Boredom chapter 24 . 1/20/2006
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! It has been a year! :bites author: UPDATE!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »