Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Creepy McSteezerson chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hm...this reminds me of a book I read called "Smack". However, this was very interesting...and I also relate to it completely...though...I'm sure you can tell why from what I've written...
through these jaded eyes chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
this story is so cool! i thot it was a romance story in the begining, but im not so sure anymore, but thats ok, because this story is so cool!
Creazer chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
OW OW OW! sweet sweet stuff, baby.
I WANT TO GET INTO YOUR MIND! ;) i like the way you have the different stuff going on along with the "main" story.
except for the poem about the crocodile. it doesn't fit. to me at least. the other parts are very surreal and moody, and then you have the poem that sounds like some nursery rhyme...
anyways, keep it up sister, you're still rockin' it with that poetry. (and no more cutting. ;))
Eddie Wright chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This was very intersting, but also confusing. It's supposed to be, right?
Keep writing.
P.S. Please can you review my story?
Forsakn chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Surreal indeed. And I LOVED it! It was beautiful. It really was. Just a minor typo here - "Not-Marc chooses this moment to appear from the room I'd been previously entombed in. I take this _opputnuity_ to study him."
through these jaded eyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
hey this is a great chapter! the plot seems a little cliche but the little clauses she wakes up were really good, great idea *thumbs up*. update soon, GREAT BEGINNING... fav stories list