Reviews for Excerpts From Reality
Draketeeth chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
"Like a intricate and beautiful cloak before your eyes" a an

Beautiful poem. The folw was great and pulls the reader right along through the poem smoothly. I like what you say in this. It is lovely and gives reson for people to pause and think.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Only time for the one review at the moment... I love this so far. And thank you for your reviews: every one means the world to me.I think in the first paragraph of this one... (You probably know it already) but did you mean 'Your hopeless tomorrow'? *shrugs* just returning the favour. I love it when ppl offer constructive first poem... (chapter thing) is AMAZING... Beatufiul rhyme, rhythm. You can truly call yourself a poet
Fiontari chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Chapters would be nice, but overall you have no idea how spiritually amazing this whole thing is. It moves you, it makes you think. You have a gift and you use it. Amazing...just amazing.
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
tut tut tut... matt! have you HEARD of CHAPTERS? im sorry, had to say that. that was so blody long!
it was good though, very good. just LONG! pls, use chapters?
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Matt, this is great. It's rather long... but that's not important. I love this, really I do. And I'm sorry I haven't reviewed many of your recent things, I've been really busy and have hardly had time to catch up on anything. My apologies again, but good work!
AGiD