Reviews for Invisible
Autumn Gloom chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
It's deep, I'll tell you that. :-)

I don't know if this is what you were going for; but I felt a strong sense of feeling and insecurity brewing from your poem...and I liked it. I was reading a different poem not too long ago, and just like that one; it's one of the profound poems that DON'T make me want to gag.

xx~Autumn
Amalthea727 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Whoa. Sounds like me. Except they would notice, just not in the way I hoped. Like, in french class, I would always fail my verb tests, and when I finally passed one, with 67%, the teacher said it was too low. It's like, when I do badly, they say: "hey, you can't keep this pace going." and when I do better or good, they either don't notice or aren't satisfied. It's been getting better, though. And thanks for the review of my story. It was a story that I hadn't finished but I do have a lot written up, so the chapters are liable to arrive quickly.
protector of the stars chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
this is a really nice poem, i liked the bit about "yet i'm the one who's free."oh, and sorry, but there's one more thing, there's a line "each *on* of them has wept."You've written 'on' instead of 'one'.thought i'd let you it's a really nice it up.
Ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Been there, done that. And done the other one, too. When you laugh because you want to make someone beleive you're happy, and maybe you're visible but you're really hiding inside. Don't forget that.