Reviews for Should I?
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I have the same thoughts running through my mind everytime before i cut too. Just wondering if anyone would care & wishing that i didnt' have to live in the shadows... I love all your work (especally this one) because you always seem to be able to put my thoughts into words...
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This kind of thing effects everyone that knows, no matter if they tell you that they know or not. I hope that you made the right decision, unlike me.

Keep it up.
Medevia chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This poem is really powerfully written, and I feel a sense of loss when reading it, mostly because according to your review, you gave in. But beside that, it doesn't make me angry, like most cutter's poems do. It just makes me sad and lost. It's a beautiful poem.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I liked this poem a lot. I could relate to it in so many ways. Good job! Thanks for the review on my poem.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow were u in me head when u wrote this? I thought the same thing but the way you worded the feeling and thoughts is amazing!
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
A different train of thought than what I've become familiar with on the subject so far, but a refreshing new look at it. The only thing I think you could improve on is your meter. I know the short lines are your style, but you need to utilize punctuation more, hon. Put periods at the ends of your stanzas so that we know to stop, put commas at the ends of your lines that don't continue the same sentence or thought. You wrote the poem and therefore control the meter, so you must use punctuation in order to let the reader know how it is to sound. Only then will your poems be fully recognized for the art that they are. After that, you will be unstoppable. Good luck, hon.
Aya
Kressida chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
i just love this one alex, its so full of truth and honestly and sadness. and i think you describe the feelings just as they are. ttheyre what used to come across my mind whenever i cut..anyway, what im saying.. great work! love you lots! luv Zai