Reviews for My Secret
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Can relate 100% to this at the moment. Great job!
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wow, i can relate to this a lot. I just happen to be in love with one of my good guy friends, & unfortunatly I can't work up the nerve to tell him... This was very well worded. Excellent job!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i really like this poem. it's well written, beautiful and sad. everybody can relate to this at least somewhat sometimes. at least i can. thanks for writing!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is great, god you must be tired of hearing that by now, but it is, you are truly great
Keith Andrew
sunrise sparrow chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
i like it alot, the small short stanzas are very nice and give it a certain beat, keep it up.
Kressida chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
i think this was great work, alex.. its really really wonderful! but what is it you cant tell me? i totally respect and understand it if you wont tell me, but i have to ask.. did you cut? if you did then i dont know what else to say than i know how you feel, and i know how it feels to do it. i wont ever judge you and i m not mad if you did! love you lots my best friend in the whole world! more than you know! luv Zai
LoneWolf200 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I know how this person feels.
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
A very good poem. I couldn't help guessing what the secret was the entire poem, which is good. Made me want to keep reading and see what clues were revealed. The meter could use a touch of work, however, as in a few verses it seemed a bit choppy, separating each sentence a bit more than it ought. But it's another good poem from Miss AllyCred. Keep up the good work, hon. _
-Aya
wheresthespacekey chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
i hate it when that happens. dont you? nice work. u can definately relate it to real life. ]