Reviews for The Prince and the Thief
bob chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
This was a great read.

Mostly funny and adventurous, I'd liked it if the adventure part was longer and that the relationship between the two wasn't so rushed, but I guess romance wasnt an important part of the plot anyway!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
HEY THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE HAS THIS EVER BEEN THOUGHT OFF, A GAY KING? THIS SHOULD BEEN A BOOK PLEASE MORE!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hi !

Ever Since That Day chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
I adore all the work of yours that I've read - somewhere around five or six of your stories, but I'm working on the rest.

I always hate finding a good one that you haven't update, such as this one. So.. if you ever want to start any of them back up again, just know that you have on loyal reader who will always be checking for updates.
Lady Psychic chapter 12 . 6/19/2006
This is aan entertaining story. I hope you will update eventually.
Reignbowed chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
I really like this chapter. :3 I liked that little twist of sorts... Made everything a lot more interesting. Can't wait to read more. :D
Julia D. Castwyth chapter 12 . 10/26/2005
I loved it! Sorry about the late response to your review for my story(s), but I got here! I love your style! - it's so no-nonsense. Keep it up! I would love to read more, if and when you get the chance to update!

Pax,Julia
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
Death Frpm Above! Good chapter, now write more or I'll have to get my clickety highlighter out! Oh yeah, sorry about not reviewing sooner but my computers being mean, and won't let me on the net half the time...
Reignbowed chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
Wow, this is uber awesome. Can't wait until the next chapter! :3Lystin is just one of the best characters I've ever had the pleasure of reading about, and I totally love the thief-ness. xD I have a thing for daggers and speed. Wh00t. (Ignore that. x3)
Shiko87 chapter 11 . 6/8/2005
Yay, an update! Thank you so much! Not sure how long this has been up, but if it's been awhile I'm sorry for taking so long to read it! This chapter was really funny, I especially liked all the jokes dealing with the unicorn. Those were great. I really want to know who the heck is trailing Lystin... and what's with this new lord? I don't trust him! Of course, I often look for traitors even when there aren't any in stories so... -_ Great chapter and now I get to bug you once more to update soon!
Poppy Pyres chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
I havent read enough to make a decision. I think the plot and the idea of the story are good but I would put their thoughts in italics or quotation marks to distinguish it from the rest of the story. If you manage to avoid cliches, and develop the characters well (I have trouble with that myself).Dont rush the plot- take time decribing everything ( I fail miserabley at that as well).Good job!
Shiko87 chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
Yea, new chappie! The part with the crown is funny and the gift part was really sweet. Hm, I'm not so certain it was a good idea for Lystin to drop his guard... we'll just have to see won't we? Good chapter I enjoyed it and hope you update soon.
Mozart Smozart chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
I am disturbed beyond all rational thought. Your story went to strange new lows usually reserved solely for fan fiction about anime. All you need to add is a Mary Sue and you're set.

That said I don't really know what to make of your writing style. You seem to be roving all over the place searching for a voice and then finally deciding on "trashy harlequin romance novel". Also, I wouldn't use so many exclaimation marks, you're better then that.

You've definately improved since I used to so kindly offer my services as a story-finisher. Try writing something that won't disturb me to the core and I'll read that. I'm not going to be reading any more of this. I need to go bleach my eyes as it is.
Shiko87 chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
Hey,Sorry for taking so long to read more of this. I've been going crazy trying to get my own chappie updated. This was a funny chapter, I liked it. I hope Miara comes back. I'd like to see how her character develops as an ally rather than an insanely jealous enemy. A nuisance is a bit of an understatement... - I'm still enjoying it (could you guess?) and will be reading the next chappie soon, I'll try and come back more often. Great chapter!
Sunweaver chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
This is coming along well. I can't really remember if I reviewed it before, and it's taken me a long time to get this far, but it's good. Really original. I'm not really one to go for shounen-ai, but this is just obvious enough that you know what's going on, but subtle enough not to be disgusting. It's not done, is it? Keep up the good work!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »