Reviews for Blackmail Love
Larkspur8 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Oh god, please don't tell me that you condone rape. Because what Allan did *was* rape, it was horrible. I wanted Lincoln to scratch his eyes out it was so bad. I do not feel for Allan one bit. He's ignorant and cruel and so unbelievably selfish. I hope he ends up alone and deslote, I can not see why his fate should hold happiness.I love your other stories, but this one just has me cringing. I should probably not read any more of it.
Sheepie chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Oh. Loved it. Great chap. Can't wait for the next one! O.o do we get to see Linc get attacked by Val's one lover on the cruise like in Finding Heaven? And watch Allan beat him up! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol. Anywho, great chap. Update soon!
J.D. California chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
hey good chap woot woot
Chantrea Johari chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
::sigh:: Have I mentioned that I love this story? The chapter *did* jump around a bit, you're right, but I think it works in context, what with how Lincoln's feelings for Allan jump around just as much. Maybe it's unintentionally (or possibly intentionally) symbolic? P

I like that you're bringing in Armand and Destin more, because in Finding Heaven, we saw *their* reactions to Allan and Lincoln, so it's nice to see their positions reversed. I'm looking forward to the cruise so much! I can't wait to see how it all plays out according to Allan and Lincoln compared to the little we saw of them on the cruise in Finding Heaven.

And still, I continually want to kill Allan. It's clear that he truly cares for Lincoln, yet he keeps going about it in the wrong ways! And his temper never does help matters, does it? Yet is seems that Lincoln is slowly warming up to the idea, though he doesn't seem to be okay with the fact that Allan wants more than sex from their relationship. Grr...makes me angry, yet it is so great to read at the same time. It doesn't stop me from wanting to smack them both on the heads, though.

Oh yeah, and I loved the "Are you the bloody boss?" part. It was quite amusing, as I could see Lincoln muttering something like that under his breath. And the...ahem...blowjob from Allan - wow. I was just waiting for something like that, let me tell you.

All in all, great still. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for more of this story!
Ladako chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Ok I'm loving this story! It's just wonderful!ok here are some suggestions like the common ones: He had sex with the wrong person, he did drugs and stole, or he made friends with the wrong people. Or I have something strange and dirty and if caught his whole family would be put to shame, he had a child with a cousin, or a sibling or someoene that he is related to. That is dirty and wrong and something I bet they all would want to hide. Just giving my ideas! Can't wait for an update okay? C YA!
Stormbringer chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Wow, this is getting good.
Kaikeyi chapter 3 . 11/21/2004
eep! i love how you show the struggle between the two of them, it's realyl effective. please update soon though! love, [Kai]
ddz008 chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Ah, interesting! XDI like this chapter!This kinf of relationship is so sick, it's horrible for both of them, but I think much more for 's secret? I would have to think... I thought that you have that already planned XDI'm really liking this story and yes it's more dramatic that to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Chaotic Child chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
interesting. please update soon!
Chantrea Johari chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
This chapter is wonderful! I apologize for taking so long to review; I read this the day you posted it, but if I'm guilty of anything, it's excessive laziness.

I'm astounded (and also quite pleased) that I'm never quite sure who to sympathize with. I get so angry at Allan sometimes, yet I can understand where he's coming from, so I try not to be too harsh with him. You've written him from a very understandable perspective, however, and I can understand what would motivate nearly all of his actions, even when I don't agree with his methods.

I still *love* the interaction between Allan and Armand...it's so perfect and cute in a strange way. I can't wait until this sort of intermingles with what I've seen from Finding Heaven.

Again, amazingly done, and you continue to exceed my expectations, as always.
nadie chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
awesome~! TOTALLY awesome! LUv luv ur story, and linc espically! i'm anxious to c how he gets out of two dates with allan... and what he's getting blackmailed for... i be waiting for ur next uptydate! _
Chardae chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
XD I loved this chapter! such a semi fluffy moment between linc and allan during the whole sex thing. i cant wait until the next chapter! I think i reviewed ch. 2 but i dont think it went thru...i dont remember. ;; But yeah, i hope u come up with something good for the whole blackmail thing! I tried to think of something but alas to no avail. -.- So yeah, i cant wait until the next chapter!
Sheepie chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
. I like it, it's a really good chap. Very emotional. Poor Linc. -huggles Linc- XD I'm here for you! I lurved it, update soon suga, it was really good!
Nothing More chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
ah poor lincoln, just so he knows I"M ON HIS SIDE -_-v any ways good chapter, update ASAP
Esquirella chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Very nice chapter and I'm guessing there's not much Armand/Destin fluff because Allan isn't privvy to Arman's feelings for him yet. Hmm. What kind of blackmail could ruin Lincoln's whole family? Hmm. Maybe if he had secretly prostituted himself back in England? Or maybe if Lincoln had been in an orgy and his family is "societal"? I dunno. There're some other possibilities I suppose. Anyways...GREAT chapter!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »