Reviews for Blackmail Love
LooseNativeMoose chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
ah, Lincoln BETTER be lurking around somewhere waiting to surprise Allen with his love!
Namishka chapter 11 . 6/7/2005
AW...
Sheepie chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
... -stabs with pitchfork- EBIL! That was sad! Made me sad. I cry. Was really good. Poor Linc! Poor Allan! ;-; Argh so sad!
Cookie Gestapo chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
I was a little confused at first but then I rememberd everything that happend before and I was all like o.

I can't wait to the next chapter. I'm proud of Allan he did good.
cherise chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
I was so happy and suprised you'd updated. I thought it was over but am OVERJOYED it's not! I can't believe Lincoln let Allan walk away for nothing! He knew he cared for Allan but refused to be with him? Ridiculous!
Rosemarykiss chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
This story is a real trip, can't wait for more...;)
alysia-moon chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
AW...how sweet! hahaha that was so unbelievably touching...will linc come back or will he stay? i hope he comes back cause no story will be nice enough without him...this chapter is so angst! maybe you could do the next chapter with less angst in it? anyways, great chapter...can't wait till the next one!
Chardae chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
OMG! *tears* he left him there? and linc hasnt even called to say that he's alive? omg! x.x oh come back linc come back! oh! allan should show up ou to f the blue all romantic and stuff! XD or even better in reverse! linc shows up at allans all romantic and stuff! aw~~! cant wait for the next update!
Aharah Musici chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Wahh~ idiots! Why do they deny each other!
Ladako chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Aww! Lincoln come back! Allan misses you so much! I thought I was going to cry it was all so sad. So so sad! Allan, I can't believe I feel so bad for him but I do. Can't wait for the next update!
red-blackdragon2000 chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Ha. I never know where my stories are going. Each chapter is a surprise, even for me. I just know there's a beginning and an end, and everything that happens in the middle leads to the end.

I really like how you're handling the story though. Makes me mad that I can't get my chapters much more than 3 pages long. I can't wait to see if Lincoln comes back, though.
Esquirella chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Hmm..well Allan had to make it right somehow so he and Lincoln could start off on the right foot this time. I'm eager to see where you take this.
J.D. California chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
omg beautiful fabulous WHY WHY WHY MAKE HIM OME HOME brilliant wonderful fantabulous YOU BITCH MAKE HIM COME HOME -stuffs sock in cats mouth- hes juss playing dont listen to him .
Saiwa chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
no stupid stupid Allen. you cant just leaves Lincoln like that. **drags Allen back to England** you must get him back. Great update can't wiat for the next one
Mars Demo chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Stupid cliffhangers, XD, you need to update so I can see what happens

Mars