Reviews for Blackmail Love
d'Neronique chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
YES! Finally, its moving along. Moving along. Moving Along.

So...
Sheepie chapter 10 . 4/22/2005
Loved the chapter sweetie. Poor Lincy. -huggles him- Can't wait for an update!
pneumothorax chapter 10 . 4/8/2005
good to read when bored. drawn out and too much emphassis on english accent makes reading harder, e.g.: 'ere and 'ave which is annoying.
Namishka chapter 10 . 4/8/2005
Alan is improving - sort of.
Widom chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Hm...I can't believe I never reveiwed this before...Oh well. Great story, so far...Lincoln was so lost, and Allan was being a bastard for most of your story, but things are starting to look up. I think this might actually be better than 'Finding Heaven' (just my opinion). :)
Esquirella chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Poor Linc! Too bad he had to lose his dad. I wonder how it's all tied to Linc's affair with Jeffrey. Can't wait to read more!
Chardae chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
aw poor linc's daddy! the poor things dead...such sadness. at least alans stopped being an ass...thats always good. cant wait for the next update!
Aharah Musici chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
They never get a break do they?
Isarandel chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
oh... things are getting to see ur next update soon~
J.D. California chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
luvin' it
d'Neronique chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
Well, since you already know my feelings on the speed in which Lincoln wanted sex from Allan, I'll start where I left off. I don't think I need to tell you how much I love the sex scenes. Allan makes me happy in my pants. Lincoln's mom is... Ok. And there's nothing like a good funeral to spend some quality time with your boyfriend. Yay!
Ladako chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
Wonderful! I loved it! Allan got better in this chapter which made me happy but I'm said for poor Linc. He lost his daddy. It's sad. Well c ya!
pneumothorax chapter 9 . 4/5/2005
I like it.. I think? I go from liking Allan to disliking similarly to Linc. Good effect I suppose :p
Aharah Musici chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
NO! Tell us wt changes and in wt chapters so we can reread it to fix our memories... And that was the best lemon in this entire thing! gotta luv da hand cuffs
jess chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
I suggest you make a squel to your masterpeaice finding heaven hurry please UPDATE!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »