Reviews for Circles of Arven
VelvetyCheerio chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
There was a lot of parts in here where the tenses didn't make sense. Like: "No soon than he did that, the wolf lie down and allowed him to stroke it further."

But, you did say you were from Singapore, I can't really rag on you, but a good way to revies it would be: "No sooner than he did that did the wolf lie down and allow him to stroke her further."

This chapter was rather intriguing though. I'm curious as to who the people who found him.

VelvetyCheerio chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Oh no, not Ilgen! That's so sad, though at least Azuren got away. And now it seems that the real story begins. I'll check out the next chapters to find out what happens.

Stardrag chapter 31 . 12/6/2008
I'm starting to see a thing where Eldan is always the voice of reason, or rather truth. Then again, none of the other three seem like the social type. Plus, I think Azuren needs to start learning what to say. Besides that, great chapter as always and I hope the fight is going to be cool...he's the genius isn't he.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
That was tragic. I didn't think she would die. O.o And his hair turning silver? That was strange. I'll be reading more on in the future, though I must rest my tired eyes for now.

VelvetyCheerio chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Hmm, interesting story you have here. Though, I must admit, you did a bit more telling than showing in this chapter, which sort of made me struggle through the reading.

Well, this was a nice chapter nonetheless. I'll see to the next one, then.

Stardrag chapter 30 . 11/30/2008
Praise the almighty Azuren and his wolf...and wind powers! I don't know why, but it reminded me of when Anakin killed off the slave dudes who took his mother. Oh well. Anyway, I was wondering when Azuren was going to break out some of his magic and stuff, but now I'm wondering if he has any "real" opponents out there! Then again, I'm sure you have something planned. Still was a pretty good chapter though, later!

~SD

PS: I thought Azuren didn't like to kill!
Stardrag chapter 29 . 11/29/2008
SO Singapore riding the freedom flag? Always happy to hear of one who proclaims his place of birth so proudly! Besides that, I have to say that Azuren is one of those all good heroes that never dwell on things to long...a while...okay, so it kind of messed with his head for a while. So he had a son! And that happened to him as soon as he was introduced! I wanted to see more of him! Oh well...Fenris was ready to dish out woopings all around if anything, right?

Stardrag chapter 28 . 11/29/2008
"The twelve shards of Fate," that has a nice ring to it. Finally, a new arc has finally come and the story goes into another direction, I can't believe he's going back to that place! I mean come on! They better treat him like a freaking GOD! Then again, he had the skills to take anyone down ever since he was like eleven.

Stardrag chapter 27 . 11/29/2008
Wow...so the playboy can give good advice to, huh? Pretty cool, wolfblood82. When he retaliated like that, I thought that he wouldn't learn anything, and keep being a baby. Shows what I know:D! Nothing else really to comment on yet, besides the fact that the story is progressing beautifully while making me want more, later!

Stardrag chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
I can sympathize with him a bit, no, allot. I went through something like that, so everybody started handling me with kiddie gloves...I have to say, I love the cliff-hanger at the end, just because you're popular doesn't mean you are perfect. Renkai did just come out of nowhere though, maybe he felt that he was the right person to open up to. Gotta see what he's gone through now.

Oh yeah, you're starting to write a whole lot more ever since a couple chapters back!

Stardrag chapter 25 . 11/29/2008
The fighting scene was good, no doubt, but I still found myself missing something or thinking that some things could be reworded. Yeah, for a second there, I thought you were going to make Thelanor pop out and start beating the crap outta Eldan. But, I expected him to be good, since in a previous chapter, you did a note on the duelists. I'm pretty sure he will make more appearances in the future.

Stardrag chapter 23 . 11/29/2008
I knew it! I freaking knew it! If it wasn't that elf, I would've have found you all the way in Singapore and made you change it! HAHAH! *Ahem* Anyway...The one thing our young hero can't do, huh? I guess he didn't inherent any charms from his past self. What a shame. I think I almost forgot about the place, and just assumed it would be the same as the place where Azuren had grown up. I was almost right.

Onward HHO!

Stardrag chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
Sen: He could (insert see) it's eyes staring into his which were that of a light blue color. That's all.

I guess you didn't feel like writing about it so you just put them in the notes instead, huh? I have to admit it though, it would have been cool to read about it. Azuren seems way cooler now(if even possible) along with that spirit ally and that new ability, I can't wait to see it! I think I want to see Fenris team up with Lyren and just start trashing everybody. His opponent...probably the first friend he met out there in the woods. I think!

Ps. What are Oraks?

Stardrag chapter 21 . 11/28/2008
HAHAHAH! The wind always runs free within our lives, don't they? Lyren seems like he would get picked by that spirit! Okay, when you started the flashback, that was a big run on sentence. Besides that, I see that he really was a hero! Even though he did that in the first chapter...he seems more like the guy who would stop that sort of thing. Oh yeah, can't wait to see more weapons made through the spirit, along with some other gods!

As usual, I have another question: If a person takes on a new way/action/decision of living not liked by the spirit, can the spirit defect!

Stardrag chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
So something finally comes up so I could see what kind of person Thelanor was, happy he wasn't as depressing and serious as I thought! The ball of ki reminded me of naruto, although simpler than his move. Okay, I actually think you have a problem between present and past tenses. They don't agree sometimes...same problem I found in a different Singaporean writer. Besides that, I can't wait to see what other action elements you introduce!

#1 fan

~Stardrag

PS. Is Fenris always a wolf, or did he become human-like again.
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »