Reviews for Thank You
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I like the little details you include (the glazed eyes, the overactive imagination). These, and the fact that you include Charlotte's thoughts, both create her character and make her much more three dimensional than would be expected in a cheezy psychiatrist story. Good job!

I know that you don't like prose much, but it's weiding me out that thoughts aren't separated from normal text. It makes things nonsensical, and could be easily solved with italics.

Thanks for having a story up!

(this is your other prize review)
Zonne chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Congrats on the RM. I didn't play, but you deserve extra reviews for your efforts.

I really liked this a lot. It was honest, simple, to-the-point. The writing didn't wander off onto too much 'extra' stuff. You gave us insight to both characters.

Two points: 1. the formatting sucks. It was really hard to read. (I know you know that, but maybe re-upload so it is easier?)

2. When you switched to what Julie was thinking, it was just a line we switched into her mind. That seemed out of place.

Overall, very nice writing. I got a little teary. So sad, but good.

Z
ChristophersGoddess chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
damn... i so can relate to this.. very well written.. ...and tyvm for the advise, i appreciate it ;)