Reviews for I Don't Give a
Nianko chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Cool cool.
anonymous chaos chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I loved it, it sounds exactly like the way I feel. I want to dye my hair, but blue instead of pink. You rock!
Rosetifer chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
this kicks ass. enough said.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
not bad, but (in my opinion) it's better off if u show that u dont care, by NOT SAYIN u dont care, cuz then it just sounds like your doin it outta spite, i could be wrong though, nice work, powerful. (pink? u arent' serious, r u?)
The King of the Assclowns
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
hehe, the pure rebell aren't you? This was pretty good, be careful of plaigerists might try to take your work, and make millions out of it! keep righting.
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This flowed really well, and your choice of words were great :D. Go ahead and dye your hair pink, i've done mine before..heheh it glowed in the dark :s..yeah, great song, i love it.
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
haha, ROCK ON! loved it! i wish i knew the beat...well i can always come up with my own. but man, would i like to scream this at my parents for once. huzzah for great songs!
rikku
matt chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
nice. you know, i liked your pink hair. lol
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
an athem to misfit teens everywhere.. I lvoe it!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
ah a nice upbeat and cool song! i like it. go u! and if u can, can u review my two newest songs (not evne a goodbye and you can never win) pls? i love ur reviews!
Miss Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Sounds like a Fenix TX song. :P It's cute though. I dyed my hair pink once and I really didn't care what anyone thought, either. Take care.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Omg! This is brilliant! I can picture a good friend of mine saying this. Lol. Phenomenal work!
Magz.