Reviews for Face Full of Pain
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I really like this one. The format is sort of different and adds to the emotion.

"My blood its petals opening where eyes cannot see" Powerful line.

Great job.

xo Tristis
Kitsune Ryuu Youkai chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hey! loved your poem. The way you express pain and mold it to fit the poem just right is simply delightful. I'll be looking into your other poetry (if you have) and also review those too. Please look into my own poetry and tell me what you think. You should contact me at my e-mail i'd like to discuss poetry and others with you.
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This one is my favorite of your's so far! I loved the stanza about the rose... That teared me up... and everything was perfect about this poem! I loved it so much... this is going onto my favorites list!
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*shivers* Your use of words is just...astounding! Wowie. Sorry I didn't review these before. :/Liebchen Rose
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This is so good... I wish I can find inspiration and write such a poem... I'm glad to be able to read your work.. Ja Ne!
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
A wonderful poem. I love the intensity and the images you use, the rosebuds, the heart "laced with thorns", the glass dust, etc. Perfect imagery. I can relate to the pain and the prayer, the realization how far one has fallen from the Light, the wish to return and yet the inability to do so (by oneself). Yes, this is "one of the many places/ that I call home", too. Beautiful writing.
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is really well written, really powerful piece. Something I can find myself relating to.

Nuff LuvMatteo
Amaranth of Grey chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I liked it. So full of imagery. It was quite refreshing.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
o.o;;

ok...kinda disturbing, very interesting...forgive me for being uninformative, but i really don't know what else to say
XClara chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
It's amazing. I love the way you wrote it... you can visualize it in so many ways. It's mysterious, in a way... and its amazing how you describe pain so differently that it seems so familiar yet different, when it's actually in alot of people's lives. It's hard to see one distinct message in it, there could be so many. Just the way you created more than one way to see it.
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
You are so talented but I'm sure you get that from everyone. This poem is so descriptive and moving. It's extremely powerful. The twisting and turning looking for the light when all that seems to be is darkenss, it's just so true. I entirely enjoy reading what you write. Your rhyming and form is so unique, at least I see it to be so.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
i like this! as always, you never cease to amaze me with your writing ;)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Okay, the imagery in this...it's scary. But I think that was the angle you were going for. Scary, but still really good...
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Wow...Matthew this is a lot different from what else you've written. Wow...A lot of feeling and it expresses so much...Great job...Definately worth the read!
Much love,
-Suicidal_Greeting
P.S. Have you come up with anything for the poem I requested? Let me know!