Reviews for Unreturned Love
HeartbreakersHorizon chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
great story. keep up the good work.
Lonely Cupid chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Whaoh... Romance-writing on the verge of some climax there! Good job! You've got me clinging to my mouse there... Whoo... So much for romance, this should be half romance-half suspense. Can't truly wait anymore... Update ASAP! As in, ASAP! Can't get enough of this! Good work!
Lonely Cupid chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
Due to my oh-so stubborness, I would like to offer an apology for my long time no review, but so far, after that great break, I read this chapter and honestly thought that you do have some cards up under your sleeves... All I can think about now is: Who took those damn pictures? That person's a meanie! Hehe:) Anyway, nice one! P.S. Hey, you don't reply to my e-mails anymore, huhuhu :( just jokin :) Hope to hear from you soon!
live-and-die chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
omg, u HAVE to update soon... this is a really original idea for a story and i just love it. although you should make your chapters longer, anyways, hope you update often.
Ripper de la Blackstaff chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
Hey that's cruelty to stop there ! Come on ! Write more !
SomeCowgirl chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
Wait a minute, this story (few chapter back) is different, I think. Well anyway, I like this. It's - well - it's great.
matts-woman chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
Finn is the adult here, he should have been so much more careful...like not go out with her so publicily...anyways, good stuff...cannot wait for more!I wonder if they will stick to it ?
Small Marshmallow chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
AUGH! *wrings hands in exasperation* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Small Marshmallow chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
IT WAS LEE! I KNOW IT'S HER! WHY, THAT CONNIVING B%&*! Maybe not ... i'm getting out of hand here. I apologise. BUT WHO? HOW? WHY?
Small Marshmallow chapter 15 . 6/11/2005
THAT BIATCH! god, how sneaky! I usually like the bewst friends personalities/characters in stories, but I'm sorry - i don't like Lee very much :( OTHERWISE, GOOD CHAPTER! :)
Small Marshmallow chapter 14 . 6/11/2005
Aw, the romance is blossoming into one of a whirlwind ... it's so cute, seriously. And, to be honset, I wish Id've thought of the story first! LOL!
Small Marshmallow chapter 13 . 6/11/2005
E! HOW UBERLY SWEET!
Small Marshmallow chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
Hm ... great chapter! But is the feeling reciprocated by Kayline?
Small Marshmallow chapter 10 . 6/11/2005
H! Excellent chapter! nice run of climax and stuff! well done!
Small Marshmallow chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Weiner is a little suss. What's up WITH him, seriously?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »