Reviews for Unreturned Love
Small Marshmallow chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
This was a good chapter, though I would've thought that Lee would have been SHOCKED as hell that Finn felt that way. Wouldn't there be more emotion? I'm sorry, I'm just asking. Otherwise, I really liked this chapter, because it showed some concern on Finn's bit - however, not enough on Lee's bit.
Small Marshmallow chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
If someone cute had fallen in love with me, I wouldn't care if the were a teacher ... well, maybe I would. LOL. What's Finn's full name?
Small Marshmallow chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hey hey .. I like the character development already, and I'm also already very much intrigued about the plotline. How old is Finn?
LACS89 chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
sob i hate how school's wud do that its unfair!
Etapa chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hello. I've been following your story for a LONG time, but only now I decided to stop being lazy and place a review. In real life, people would never approve a teacher-student relationship (I wonder if anyone would...) and I think you handled the issue well in the story. I feel sorry for Finn and Kayline. I don't approve the fact that they started dating while they were still teacher and student, but that gave no right for Leeane to do what she did (which by the way, wasn't even the reason why she did it but... oh well). The one person Kayline thought could trust betrayed her, and for me, betrayal is one thing that is nearly impossible to forgive. But I'm not Kay, so I'll leave that to her. As for Finn, it will be close to impossible for him to teach again now. I wonder what you are saving for them.

Enough said, good job, stariel. I hope you update soon.
Instant Ninja chapter 16 . 6/1/2005
...HI!

...o...you like mixin' things up, huh?

...I love this so far! It's awesome, chica!

...alright, see ya, k?

-INK-
Angeleyes2696 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
gr8 story )i love it! the plot everything
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
Wow..Leeane truly is evil. Well, what's a good story without a little conflict, of course making the story not so picture-perfect is what succeeds. And you are doing a fantastic job at that! Finn and Kayline are so sweet together, keep it up!
LcT514 chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
omg! lee is such a !$%& -blep- so mean!
MovieLvR4Lyfe chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
What...A...Bitch! I can't believe that happened! God! Update soon..love your story!
Selenity Moon chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
Poor Finn. He's going to lose his job isn't he?
LACS89 chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
holy shyt! i hate cliffhangers...erg...i think i kno who did that!
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 13 . 5/31/2005
The whole e.e. cummings I-don't-want-to-capitalize-my-title-properly thing is charming, but it should be Unreturned Love.
matts-woman chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
oh...my...fucking...god...am i missing summit? was Finn smiling at the woman, as if he knows wahts gonna hapen? youre takin too long to update! (its fivedollarsheke btw)

someone has a hidden agenda...im so excited...hurry up!
Lonely Cupid chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
Tsk...tsk...tsk... Stariel, Stariel, Stariel, you did it again! I sincerely am in awe of your creativity and genius to finally think of a way to make the two characters go out on a date, practical, probable and well, sweet... :) I see a good card rising... You're truly the best! 'Bravado!'

P.S. Hey, you didn't respond to my e-mails anymore, humph... *sobs*... are you angry? *totally loses it and cries heart out* Just joking... well, hope we're still friends! :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »