Reviews for Story of An Emo Rockstar
Kizuna chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Okay, I'm back! Sorry it has taken me so long, but I've been so busy...! School really sucks...! But now I'm back, but it may take a while to read all of these stories though!_ I'm very slow when it comes to reading long stories!_
Kizuna chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Oh no...! I'm sad now... He didn't come back! That's jsut so sad...
Kizuna chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I'm back to the third Emo Boy-story! Really good first chappy!_ I have to read more like NOW! Hehe!_ Yeah, and thanks for the e-mail!_
Frejjis chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Hi, I started reading the first part of this series some tie ago, I've just been too lazy to review I've just been so lazy and not reviewing. I absolutely love this story, and we have the same kind of humour. And you got me to start listening to Dashboard Confessional, they're really good!
kit feral chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
The meeting ended up being a “who can slide down the wooden floor the longest”. Hahahaha, I love these guys. Matt is just so much MORE than emo... he's definitely emo, but also... I don't know, he's just so much more than just an emo boy. Super emo boy, lol! “If I say I’m pregnant would you hold it against me?” And funny emo boy! Geez, he's nuts. Anyway, beautiful ending. I love how it ended with the doctor and not them- very original. Great story, I loved this one just as much as the others! I'd love to start the next tonight (I LOVE the title!) but I don't know if I'll have time. I hope I do! Anyway, great story, I loved it. It's going to be hard for me to choose a favorite, lol.
kit feral chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
That is SO cool that she can just spy on him 24/7, lol. "Tommi said, watching it with her head tilted to the side like a little puppy who didn’t quite understand why all the other little puppies didn’t have the latest haircut." That is AWESOME, lol! I love that. Anyway, great chapter. Yay, they're going to see each other! I can't wait!
kit feral chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
Haha, secret lovechild! Oh, I'm loving this. But it got so sad at the end. “Don’t want your eyeliner to run, especially when you’ve put it on so well today.” That was an awesome line, lol. (Still haven't remembered to buy new eyeliner- good thing it comes up once every few chapters so it'll help me to remember! :P) Anyway, great chapter- 'cept Matt and Angel are drifting! No! Get them together! Ha, of course you will. But I hope it's soon! .
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Aw! Her, always her. That is amazingly sweet. I just LOVE Matt. He is so romantic. And so much like the love of MY life it's scary. Anyway, this was a really good chapter. I love any chapter with a lot of Matt, lol. "The hair in question was very black, a sharp contrast to the very pale skin and unnerving green eyes that were peering intently at him through the curtain of black." That was a really good description. Anyway, great work! I'm off to the movies, but I'll be back later to finish this! :D Can't wait!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Aw! He is just so beautiful! He does need help, though. Not profession help- Angel help! He NEEDS her and she needs him! The poor little guy is depressed. And he's crying AGAIN! He cries more than I do, lol. But it's so heartbreakingly sweet. "When I’m the man you need me to be I’ll come running.” That is SO amazing. I literally teared up. Great chapter, I agree that it's the best. Sad, but awesome. Poor Matty.
kit feral chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
I love his belts, lol! But... wait... DEO DIED? NO! How could you kill him? I don't know what eles to say. Poor Deo. *sniff* I'll read the rest after supper. *sniff* Deo!
kit feral chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Mm, Matt. Lol, I just think he's so gorgous. But he STEPPED IN FRONT OF A CAR? I'm a klutz, too, but that's just stupid! Fay's little thing was funny, though. What a little cutie. "Hell hath no fury like an emo girl trying to get her ex back" was a great line. I love that. And I loved Matt's little interview. He's so funny! I LOVED the hot part! Jesus CHRIST, I laughed! But as much as I love him, I'm mad at him. How could he go out with ANYONE but Angel? Geez. That boy needs his head examined. Great chapter, though. A nice twist.
kit feral chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Fawn and Hopper married? Hmm, somehow that doesn't shock me as much as it probably should. They're both weird, and perfect for each other because of it. That's cool. But poor Angel. Her DAD died? Oh, no. That's horrible. (Matt's- yours- lyrics were beautiful, by the way.) Every girl needs her stalker? Aw, that is so CUTE! Slightly creepy, but very cute all the same. Anyway, I really hope Angel gets through this. I feel so bad for her. She needs her Matt! Great chapter, though sad and slightly dark.
kit feral chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
That painting sounds BEAUTIFUL. Poor broken Matty. Fay is really cute, by the way. Santa? Haha, so random. But I don't like Matt calling Angel his ex! No, no, no! The Tommi pronunciation thing is funny, by the way. Just get these two back together, okay? Psh, I know you will. Great chapter- I seriously love that paiting. :D
kit feral chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
I'd DIE without my Matt! Er, well, he's not a Matt... a Danny, lol. Anyway. Matt is BAD. No getting drunkie! “I’m…” He thought for a moment. “I’m drunk. Can I talk to you tomorrow? When I’m less drunk?” That was still kind of cute and funny, though patheticly sad. But I liked it. And I ADORED this part: He sat in silence for a moment. He was kinda crying now, muffled little sobs that sounded so innocent, so childlike. I wanted to sit beside him like I used to, pull his arm around my shoulders and listen to his heart beating and know it was beating for me. But I didn’t know that anymore. That was SO sad and so perfect. I wanna hug him! This chapter was so sad! They have to stop breaking up and leaving one another! Get them married and MAKE them stay together! Good chapter all the same, though. Even when your writing sad, it's beautiful and wonderful.
kit feral chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
M, he sounds so YUMMY. And the spiked punch thing was hilarious. I just LOVE these two together! They are so adorable! They're flirting is SO cute. I wanna see a movie of this SO bad. It's awesome. Anyway, great chapter. I'm loving this one so far. Now, you better keep saying it's over and giving us a sequel when we beg! 'Cause I'm going to miss Matty and Miss Angel! I'm going to go read the next chapter now. :P
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »