Reviews for Ashes of Asher
Skylar Lee chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Does your chappies always end with a cliffhanger?

please update ASAP
Stormie Greye chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Again, nice descriptions. Some names you have in this chapter really sound like they'd be in LOTR, like Araquinn and Evandell, LOL! They're cool. XD. Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
elasandra chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
ah! AWESOME! STILL LOVE THE DEscrip! Heh, Quinn has somewhat of a sense of humor. Friendly guy. I wonder if Niamg is good or bad...we've yet to see! update soon!
Silentwriter9 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
should've kissed her... P

lol lol... i loved the last line: "He raised a single eyebrow at me with a wick grin. “A maid here. The one with an abundance of golden curls and bright azure eyes. She’s one hell of a girl. You’re sure you don’t know who she is?”"

hehe. i still think he should have kissed her P lol j.k.

*Silent Writer*

Thanks for all your reviews! )
empath89 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
cool...i don't know if i like or dislike niamh...she's an interesting character! update soon!
empath89 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
wow! i don't know if i reviewed for the previous chappie...i luved that one too. just update soon...and i'll try to update mine...not promising anything!
Stormie Greye chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Nice chapter. I always like your use of descriptions and your word choice. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
elasandra chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Meh, I haven't noticed this story. Bad me. Anyways, interesting chapter too, both are. Descrips are incredible. Please upate update!
Skylar Lee chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
I like this... It's nice. This Asher guy seems very distressed... Heh... Distressed guys don't come very often.
Silentwriter9 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
And then she kisses him! ok ... sorry it was a moment. can't wait for more

*SW*

TY for the review on ch.2 of Lucinda
Red Mage chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Seems very interesting, I must say. You have a writing style which is very enjoyable to read, and Asher seems a good character.I haven't read that other fiction you have written, but now I think I might do that _
Skylar Lee chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I like this. Do I need to read more to get the full story on this being? By the way, this was a great chappie... so full of description and feeling.

Tyren
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
oo you and those cliffhangers! lol really good so far ). i really liked the line: "Why was the world fading slowly like life dripping off a bloody knife?"

*Silent Writer*Thank you for your review on 'Kashka' i'm glad you liked the ending )
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
awesome beginning! cliffhanger! O (theres gonna be more to this.. rite?)
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This is a nice start for a story! Asher is my second favorite immortal of 'Of Immortals and Demons'. _ Well, I look forward to reading the next chapter, and I have a feeling I'll enjoy this story just as much your other. :)