Reviews for Death Whisper
reesexsooxfly chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Hey it's Therese!Well anyway, I thought this wasn't so freaky as you put it in your myspace. It was pretty good for a first person point of view. But I'm sure you got better since this was written like 1 and half years ago? Nice work! Keep it up!
drunkenmonkeyking chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Really good, I liked it alot! However, there were a few points that didn't quite match with the rest of it. To be honest, the dialogue with the sister could've used a bit more work. It just seems to lack the life of the dialogue you usually write.

Also, the mystery of who killed Kryst's friend never gets cleared up. I'm not sure if you're saving that for 'Greava' but if you aren't, that could use some closure on it.

All in all though, this adds a lot of character to Kryst other than 'amusing badass'. I hope this second part of him comes into play a bit more in Greava (though I have to admit I'm hoping for it to be part of his personality or something other than a different spirit that possesses him or something along those lines.

Overall though, good work.
Kirona of the skies chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
No, you avoided total corny-ness extremely well. A very, very good chapter. Yay for Nyssa! ::huggle::
Libby Lou chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
“I know you hate me, and that you have turned to killing,” she continued, smiling painfully. “You with to kill me, do you not?”

You wish to kill me. ::shrug:: Yeah. That was on the line of Serina, but on the good side of it. I dig the death whisper theme. Where did you come up with it?
Katie-chan chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Holy frigging crap, Moroni! This is NOT corny. Is very cool, and angsty too. I like it muchly.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hey, this is pretty damn good! You get off some neat little Kryst moments in there too, such as:

"Now, this is all very cute, but it is also rather dull."

Hm... can't really think on anything in particular that needs work, so I'll just have to wait until you finish up the next chapter before I can say anything more.

Hope you update soon!
amazingblazes chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Lookit! I'm finally reviewing this! Yay for me! Well, actually, more yay for you for writing this. This was scary. It was so disassociated. Unattached. Distant. Freaky. Very cool. And chilling. I liked the last line a lot. This is very possibly your best work of fiction. Plus the chapter's long. That's always a good thing. Maybe you can write more over Thanksgiving break? Perhaps?
Fohruun of the Phoenix Class chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oy. That was really deep and suspenseful... like a great movie. Add more chapters, woman!
Zhou Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
*telepathically sends his review*
I like.
If you aren't special like me, then neh, you shall never know what I think about the story!