Reviews for Breathing Life Into a Statue
Jess chapter 21 . 4/7
Cutest story ever! I love it! Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story! :-)
Jess chapter 19 . 4/7
you're an awesome writer! I love this story to death! :-)
Jess chapter 18 . 4/7
I love this chapter, its amazing! the last paragraph is perfect :-)
Jess chapter 15 . 4/7
Aw, this was so sad! But I LOVE IT!
Jess chapter 12 . 4/7
Aw, your poor thumb! You're an awesum writer for having updated anyway.
P.S.- love your story, it's amazing :D And Adrienne is endearing in this chapter :-)
bubublacz chapter 22 . 2/6
Oh I so love your story! I can't believe that I was holding back tears! I really love this fluffy story of yours! Just wanted to say when I was in my 2nd grade we danced to Jump for a playground demonstration. LOL! That song is not appropriate for 2nd graders! Hahaha!
bubublacz chapter 20 . 2/6
Aw Shucks! I love that last linee!
bubublacz chapter 19 . 2/6
Oh Lord! I'm stopping my tears from leaking :D *sob*
bubublacz chapter 14 . 2/6
OH MI GODDD!
bubublacz chapter 7 . 2/6
You know what she's so cute :D and i think that they're perfect for each other 3
bubublacz chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh lol! You sure can write one heck of a funny story! I keep telling myself to stop reading on since I've got a quiz tomorrow. But this story is just so dam fun and gooooddd!
bubublacz chapter 3 . 2/6
Gawd she is overbearing! But I really liked the way you captured her POV. I was scanning through stories which made me bored real fast. Glad that I stopped by this one. Now I'm fully awake and can't wait to get to the next parts :D
Pranali chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
The story line is fine so far, but the writing style is very awkward. If you're writing about teenagers, try to think about words that we use in normal day to day language. We don't say patrons, we say customers. In trying to sound mature, you're making it sound informal. Also, there are some grammatical errors. Like above, if the girl is already thinking in a stream of consciousness, you don't need to use parentheses for any side notes.
Minkaos chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
Aww, I really really enjoyed reading this story! Adrienne is absolutely hilarious and I adore Dylan. They are really good for each other and very cute together.
Teen chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Aw, Adrienne is adorable. The way she flits from arrogance to some decency really works for this story. Well done!
803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »