Reviews for Breathing Life Into a Statue
Kalift chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Read this about an year ago when I first joined Fictionpress. Loved the character dynamics, the story progression and that ending.

This story and another one are the main reasons nowadays I genuinely read Fictionpress.
luzanima chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I really started to feel sad for Adrienne in this chapter...especially the part about the illustration? She's growing on me as a character.
Jess chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Cutest story ever! I love it! Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story! :-)
Jess chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
you're an awesome writer! I love this story to death! :-)
Jess chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
I love this chapter, its amazing! the last paragraph is perfect :-)
Jess chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Aw, this was so sad! But I LOVE IT!
Jess chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Aw, your poor thumb! You're an awesum writer for having updated anyway.
P.S.- love your story, it's amazing :D And Adrienne is endearing in this chapter :-)
bubublacz chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Oh I so love your story! I can't believe that I was holding back tears! I really love this fluffy story of yours! Just wanted to say when I was in my 2nd grade we danced to Jump for a playground demonstration. LOL! That song is not appropriate for 2nd graders! Hahaha!
bubublacz chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Aw Shucks! I love that last linee!
bubublacz chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Oh Lord! I'm stopping my tears from leaking :D *sob*
bubublacz chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
OH MI GODDD!
bubublacz chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
You know what she's so cute :D and i think that they're perfect for each other 3
bubublacz chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Oh lol! You sure can write one heck of a funny story! I keep telling myself to stop reading on since I've got a quiz tomorrow. But this story is just so dam fun and gooooddd!
bubublacz chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Gawd she is overbearing! But I really liked the way you captured her POV. I was scanning through stories which made me bored real fast. Glad that I stopped by this one. Now I'm fully awake and can't wait to get to the next parts :D
Pranali chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
The story line is fine so far, but the writing style is very awkward. If you're writing about teenagers, try to think about words that we use in normal day to day language. We don't say patrons, we say customers. In trying to sound mature, you're making it sound informal. Also, there are some grammatical errors. Like above, if the girl is already thinking in a stream of consciousness, you don't need to use parentheses for any side notes.
805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »